Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this Month's Hot Rod Magazine!

They are covering the build of the car and Published the first segment! this is of course before the Custom Job was completed! Dyno and Hoefully Timeslips will be NEXT!!!

We will see about the Timeslips in Columbus!!!

·
Registered
496 Posts
nice...the Stang and I will have to take a trip and go pick that up tomorrow

Anthony

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BlownGTS said:
Just NASTY Boggs, congrats. Shame with all that press it is going to get spanked in OHIO, that is of course if Kevin can learn to drive between now and then. :smooch: Matt
Matt

that is the problem! Kevin can't drive! everytime we line up he gets nervous! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
John Hennessey said:
Congrats Dr. Roof - with 58 - 72 deg. air in OH, 1030 rw hp and SW driving - your TT should lay down some huge numbers this weekend!
John

we Hope so! the weather is looking good for it so now the hard part is getting it down the track! we will see!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Dr Roof, your car sounds (on paper and, well, in practise bet) awesome. Congrats on the beast. Is there any chance of the article being scanned? Only the magazine the car is to be featured in isn't sold here in the UK. :idea: :thumb:

P.S. You've got PM.

·
Registered
12,064 Posts
David,

My dad, who is well aware of my Love of the Viper called me tonight and said "Hey there's this guy in this month's issue of Hot Rod Magazine... and then I cut him off and finished his sentance about how Very cool your RSI or DLM cars are! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif I haven't received my copy of the mag yet but look forward very much to reading the article about a car I already know about. (a la Dynosheet)

Congrats again!

Jay K.

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,546 Posts
DAVID,CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW TT AND MAG COVERAGE!IM COUNTING ON U TO RUN A 9.5 @ 150 PLUS OR BETTER.BEST OF LUCK IN COLUMBUS! :rofl: :dance:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.