Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was the first time I saw one (black) on the street. At first I wasnt a fan, pictures were ok and at the shows and dealers it looked worse, but on the street I have to say its something I will dream for now. WIIIDEE AND LOOOOW

·
Banned Since 2003
17,661 Posts
I would love to own one.

here is a pic..

[image]http://tomobile.free.fr/Lamborghini/Murcielago-0001.jpg[/image]

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
RedSnakeGTS said:
i saw one at the mall out in dallas, i would have to say, i would sell the viper for it ;)
:stupid:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its weird...usually when i see cars I like the fronts and hate the backs, then the back grows on me and becomes my favorite view. My RT is the PRIME example, I hated the rear of the car, but now I think the wide stance from the rear looks really aggressive/menacing. Murcielago worked the same way, once I saw it on the street as I pulled up to it I realized how great the back looks. I guess the Gellardo is going to be next on the list.

I still think the back of the Enzo is gross though.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
I also have been out "partying" with a murcialago.
I'd take one. It's a piece of art up close, not as sexy as the viper but definately a true exotic car. Wouldn't like to pay to have it serviced though /images/graemlins/frown.gif

·
Registered
102 Posts
Never been much of a fan of Lamborghinis in general, but the Murc has cought my attention. I actually like it - plus it's fast as hell.

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
FUSCUCLA1 said:
Today was the first time I saw one (black) on the street. At first I wasnt a fan, pictures were ok and at the shows and dealers it looked worse, but on the street I have to say its something I will dream for now. WIIIDEE AND LOOOOW
That my friend, is the ULTIMATE driving machine! I'd kill for it! [image]http://66.227.101.70/contrib/dday/grinyes.gif[/image]

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Im thinking along those lines. Thats why I was asking about my credit rating, that way I can stay out of prison to drive the car. All else fails Im going the psycho route.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I saw one recently. Lets just say I almost got arrested for humping it. me likey!

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
FUSCUCLA1 said:
Im thinking along those lines. Thats why I was asking about my credit rating, that way I can stay out of prison to drive the car. All else fails Im going the psycho route.
/images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

It's a total dream car. There is nothing I'd rather have.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Trey,

I know a guy who was offered a 2002 Murci with about 2k miles for $200k even. The lambos do not hold their value to well.

Compare that to, what, $150k for a 360 coupe? Hell, if you can drop $150k on a car, you can probably buy that Murcie for $190k.

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
There is a black one in Austin, Texas that I see from time to time. I always want to flag him down and talk to him but he is always on the other side of the freeway which sucks!

·
Out to lunch
10,516 Posts
where is the lambo dealer in texas? i know houston did not have one. Perhaps they do now. I lived in Austin for a few years while going to UT and it is like a car show in that town. Miami and L.A. are the only places can think of that you will see more hot cars. San Antonio is so dead. and we have a ferrari dealer hear. I think the sell 99% of their cars to people in Austin.(i sure as hell don,t see any of them on the roads here, but i could drive around Austin and see 10 20somethins driving exotics.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts