Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,069 Posts
Arg! You just beat me. :D

Great video. The Viper kicks ass and Randy really could have gotten a 128.xx out of it.

·
Registered
247 Posts
A great Vid. Love my GenII but wow that ACR. They kept bitching about the comforts on the road. All I can say is I drove my '97 non stop from Michigan to Kansas City and when I got hear other than being tired I was ready to do it again. Damn I wish I had the money for that 2016

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
I cant believe people actually listen to these goons when it comes to advice and or what their silly opinions are on cars. These guys (especially plaid shirt ****) have NO balls. Someone get that bastard a convertible Beetle with a big center holder for his dildo. Only reason to watch this video is for the footage of the Viper.

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reactions: ubengineering

·
Registered
22 Posts
Has there even been a comparo with Viper vs Corvette that the Viper won in the eyes of the magazines? I owned two Corvettes and they did nothing for me. You can tell who they are made for when you drive them.

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Has there even been a comparo with Viper vs Corvette that the Viper won in the eyes of the magazines? I owned two Corvettes and they did nothing for me. You can tell who they are made for when you drive them.
I believe this is the first.

·
Rodent Whisperer
1,373 Posts
A great Vid. Love my GenII but wow that ACR. They kept bitching about the comforts on the road. All I can say is I drove my '97 non stop from Michigan to Kansas City and when I got hear other than being tired I was ready to do it again. Damn I wish I had the money for that 2016
Other than the noise with the top off, I love the road trips I take in my 96 RT/10. 13.5 hours from Tucson to Salt Lake City and I wasn't fatigued like I am in our Limousine (I'm the driver), Prius, or F150.

Now that I have cruise control in the Viper, I'm eager to do another long trip.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My god it was exhausting reading that corvette forum thread. same excuses all the time. I owned a C7 and it was a great car but totally different than a viper.

·
Suspended
25,635 Posts
My god it was exhausting reading that corvette forum thread. same excuses all the time. I owned a C7 and it was a great car but totally different than a viper.
I only made it as far as the guy who said 'Don't get too caught up in lap times'...

Yeah. Wouldn't want to judge track cars by their lap times, now would we?

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Come on guys, it was only 3 seconds. Just slap those Kuhmos on the Vette and it will take it...duh.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts