Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MOTOR only RECORD KEEPS GETTING BETTER

Norm 'WHO'S YOUR DADDY" W/ Big Gun Scott driving just broke his own motor only record. Their 3 runs went (not in order) 9.83, 9.79 and a 9.78 @ 142.4 MPH
Congrats to Scott driving the motor only RT/10 to ET's and speeds that use to belong only to nitrous cars.
Another record that keeps getting better and faster. :thumb:

·
Out to lunch
10,532 Posts
Re: MOTOR only RECORD KEEPS GETTING BETTER

That is outstanding. Congratulations. Even with all the drama that has crept into this site it is still a viper site and we can mark this one up as great news and beneficial to the entire viper community.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts

wow !! CONGRATS NORM AND SCOTT. BRING IT>>>>>>>>MORE UNLIMITED CARS!!!!!

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts

THANX FOR ALL THE KINDS WORDS!IT WAS GREAT TO SEE MY GOOD BUDDYS THE SHEEK AND JOHN HENNESSY AT THE TRACK LAST NIGHT.JOHN CONGRATS ON THE SRT 10 TWINN TURBO VIPER TRUCK THAT RAN A 10.88 I KNOW THERES MORE COMING! NORM

·
Registered
22 Posts

Way to go Norm. Better Air means faster cars. I think Next Wednesday they are calling for better weather than last night. But you know how that goes, they predict it but it never happens. CONGRATS all the way.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts

nice job. That is crazy fast. Great driving from your man. I need to sit in on some of these driving seminars that will surely occur in FL.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.