Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Enlightened
28,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently we have 7 moderators, I'd like to make a motion to add two more. Over the past year and a half the site has grown considerably - its not just a mods job to keep an eye in the AG area anymore, we need attention paid in the Photo Galleries, Product Reviews, Classifieds, Graffiti Wall and in the other discussion forums.

On serveral occasions we've had events occur which require timely input from the moderators - since many of us have ourside interests its not always easy to get opinions from more than 1 or 2 other mods in a short time span.

Opening the site up to a few more moderators would help distribute responsibility across more people. I've nominated Smackie and RedSnakeGTS. Both are frequent users of the site (a necessity). Smackie is well known among members of the site and has on several occasions offered his opinion on events - as one of the best Smack talkers on the site, I believe his unique perspective will keep an edge to the group we need. RedSnakeGTS is a voice for the younger members on the site and also has the respect of many members.

What makes a member most valuable as a moderator is an ability to put aside differences and look at issues in an objective manner and provide input that leads to a solution which is in the best interest of the whole site. I think both Smackie and RedSnake offer unique perspectives which would help provide the diversity we need for effective representation.

·
The Burn Clinic
12,779 Posts
VA and Mike Pierce stepped up to support OTC, so when Mike asks me for a little assistance every now and then, he's got it. I don't need the mod wand to get anyone banned nor does it give me access that I don't already have to this site's principals. Lastly, two more Texans never hurt any administration and I'm honored to be riding into town with my good friend, Redsnake.

·
Team Crown Recruiter
11,439 Posts
I'll be waiting on the grassy knoll for the ticker-tape parade.

Signed,

Radio

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Smackie said:
VA and Mike Pierce stepped up to support OTC, so when Mike asks me for a little assistance every now and then, he's got it. I don't need the mod wand to get anyone banned nor does it give me access that I don't already have to this site's principals. Lastly, two more Texans never hurt any administration and I'm honored to be riding into town with my good friend, Redsnake.
I feel obliged to MP and the others who have made this site what it is. i appreciate the nomination, and as Smackie said, 2 Texans to the bunch only makes us stronger....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.