Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a motion to ban the KKK Graffiti painter with several "seconds". Please vote.
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.viperalley.com/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1057011214SmokinV10">

Should we ban the person who wrote "KKK", "KKK Power" and "KKK Rules!" on the Graffiti Board?
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Yes
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />no
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
So who is the guy were banning? Screen name please.

·
Enlightened
28,150 Posts
We wont post any names as yet. Theres a reasonable expectation of privacy here that I'm not prepared to cross without some serious consideration by the board.

·
Ace Pounder
17,732 Posts
All of you who have never said *******, thump your Bible and vote Yes with a clear conscience.

·
Enlightened
28,150 Posts
I voted No also. Not because I support the generalizations of the graffiti, indeed I do not. But because I believe bannings should be an item of last resort - not first.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
I HAD to vote NO. Mostly because I was voting against the poll rather than against the ban. They ARE mutually exclusive. I think others should consider this point. The recourse here IMO is completely inappropriate and sets a dangerous precedent.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
No Vote Here

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
SeriousEric said:
All of you who have never said *******, thump your Bible and vote Yes with a clear conscience.
Agreed.
I don't agree with what was written but I vote "no ban" It would be nice not to see it written again though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts