Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A motion was made and seconded my membership to ban Red5 for incessant trolling. What says The Alley on this matter?

·
A Luxury Once Sampled...
18,788 Posts
Not wasting any time casting my yes vote here!!! :fist:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
he's had too many fucking chances

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Make him take his meds and allow him to stay.

·
Your Humble Servant
10,419 Posts
We have enough bullshit in real life without someone trying to keep hard feelings stirred up on our playground. I'm with Biggest! /images/graemlins/up2

G

·
I just banned him and gave it Greek style in his butt hole as he was leaving. Hogwhisper style. :lolcry: :lolcry: cya ****

·
Hooray for me, & fuck you
7,863 Posts
Red5 (7:41 AM 4/7/2004): Ryan0,
I tried logging onto the VA and the page wouldn't load. This means one of two things to me. Either they are down or I have been re-banned.
Do you know?

ryan0 (7:57 AM 4/7/2004): well they're not down

--

heh... is it done?

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
What...??? and miss his fascinating tales of exploit:

And then I, Zeus, came down from Olympus upon my C5hariot to wreak havoc upon my mere mortal Walmartian enemies..... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Schillinger said:
...which is the way he wants it, ...
So if he wants to be banned then why should he be allowed to stay? That is being a troll.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
EDIT: It's my understanding that according to the viperalley constitution this ban is for a 90 day minimum.

I think thats fair with the amount of trolling red5 has done in the last few months. A spring time cool down.

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
CitySnake said:
What...??? and miss his fascinating tales of exploit:

And then I, Zeus, came down from Olympus upon my C5hariot to wreak havoc upon my mere mortal Walmartian enemies..... :rolleyes:
Well put! :nod:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
King GTS said:
Schillinger said:
So if he wants to be banned then why should he be allowed to stay? That is being a troll.
[color:"blue"]He can ban himself by just not posting here, if that is what he wants. [/color]

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
SUN RA KAT said:
King GTS said:
Schillinger said:
[color:"blue"]He can ban himself by just not posting here, if that is what he wants. [/color]
Kenny, /images/graemlins/laughing.gif you are truly the perennial optimist when it comes to judging others!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.