Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Enlightened
28,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For making threats and Troll-like activity that go beyond the acceptable limits of this site. In this case, "Troll-like" is defined as having no purposes here but to antagonise members of a site forum for Viper Enthusists.

An informal ban poll was posted and passed by a 92% majority.

·
Registered
190 Posts
MP, Suspend him until this is done due to that bullshit, disrespectful avatar. Worst thing anyone could ever use, and I think I speak for many when I say I take great offense to it.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Hyper Viper said:
It's freedom of choice baby... /images/graemlins/smiles
Is there any particular reason you have the picture of the rapist and killer of an innocent 11 yr. old girl as your avatar? That is sick! I am guessing by your choice in avatars you do not have kids? If you did you would understand just how much the mere sight of this monster would make your blood boil. You are an asshole. :fist:

:lame:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
"You're Vipers Fuckin' Suck, And So Do "YOU"...

I made my first post here a little while back, and was appauled to see the immaturity of the replies... Needless to say, I have chosen not to continue my stay here.

Well, Hyper Viper, your above statement made it easy to decide how to vote on this issue.

Bye-bye./images/graemlins/hiFU

I did go through and tried to get a sampling of about a dozen of your posts and then I came across the one above as one of your first posts. Your other posts didn't seem to be much better, either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts