Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A motion was made by one of our members (Craig201MPH) to ban battlebot. It was seconded by Biggest. What say's the group? We report....you decide.

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.viperalley.com/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1061839439King GTS">


Should we ban battlebot from Viper Alley?
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Yes! Be gone battlebot!
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />No! Let him stay among us!
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,601 Posts
For the record, this wasn't just Craig being pissed and asking for a ban poll, this dumbass Battlebot tried to get Craig in trouble by emailing what he thought was his employer.

Way over the line, IMO. Ban him!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,925 Posts
I just can't decide... but didn't we ban him once before?????





OK.... ban him...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,471 Posts
the email will be posted as son as I get home. Leaving work right now 4:52 on my watch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,317 Posts
Anyone that takes the internet serious enough to try and contact someone's employer and have them fired should be banned from the site, not to mention other things....but that's a whole other thread.
 

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
Joined
·
13,280 Posts
This thread has been on for over an hour with 15 votes and 100% agreeing to a ban. He will now have posting privs suspended on his name as well as all known AE's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,471 Posts
this is the email It's short but leaves no doubt in my mind to whom wrote it



Theres a guy named craig who works for you. Hes a loser and hes a canadien. FIRE HIM!!! IM SERIOUS!!!


Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from imo-d03.mx.aol.com (imo-d03.mx.aol.com [205.188.157.35])
by b09.blacksun.ca (8.10.2/8.10.2) with SMTP id h7KN2eb12142
for <[email protected]>; Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:02:40 -0600
Received: from [email protected]
by imo-d03.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v36_r1.1.) id 2.159.2354971f (4402)
for <[email protected]>; Wed, 20 Aug 2003 19:02:33 -0400 (EDT)
From: [email protected]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 19:02:33 EDT
Subject: uh
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="part1_159.2354971f.2c755809_boundary"
X-Mailer: 8.0 for Windows sub 6014
X-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-SpamScore: ssss
X-UIDL: ^[f"!BKj!!'B8!!bkM"!
 

·
FUSTFU
Joined
·
9,240 Posts
/images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
Craig201


With all due respect and no flaming intended :

I don't question that you truly believe it was Battlebot that sent the e-mail, but do you have proof? I don't see anything in that header that proves it.

Did he confess?

If he really sent an e-mail to your employer or even if he thought it was your employer then I agree. That would be completely out of line and he deserves to be banned.

Is it possible that someone else was playing a prank and wrote that note, purposely making it look like Battlebot wrote it?

It's just that reasonable doubt thing.

:twocents:
 

·
FUSTFU
Joined
·
9,240 Posts
Reesto said:
Craig201


With all due respect and no flaming intended :

I don't question that you truly believe it was Battlebot that sent the e-mail, but do you have proof? I don't see anything in that header that proves it.

Did he confess?

If he really sent an e-mail to your employer or even if he thought it was your employer then I agree. That would be completely out of line and he deserves to be banned.

Is it possible that someone else was playing a prank and wrote that note, purposely making it look like Battlebot wrote it?

It's just that reasonable doubt thing.

:twocents:
He is like 12, he is stupid enough to do it and has had a personal vendetta with Craig for a long time................GOODBYE BATTLEFUCK
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,895 Posts
NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY, GOODBYE!

NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY, GOODBYE!

*repeat chorus cause that annoying little bastard is gone*
 

·
FUSTFU
Joined
·
9,240 Posts
weeztones said:
NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY, GOODBYE!

NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY, GOODBYE!

*repeat chorus cause that annoying little bastard is gone*
:rofl: /images/graemlins/wave.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
Sgt. Snatch said:
He is like 12, he is stupid enough to do it and has had a personal vendetta with Craig for a long time................GOODBYE BATTLEFUCK
Ok - I hear you. I haven't seen any posts supporting him. It's obvious that there's a significant number of individuals who either don't like him and or think he did it.

It just seems to me (and I'm not trying to start a flame war here) that it should be proven. All I'm saying is that I think there's reasonable doubt. At least based on what little I know right now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,471 Posts
I'm 99.9% sure it's him. Who else would be stupid enough to go to all teh trouble. Sure I could go back through the web site logs or hand them over to MP as I dunno if I could find what I'm really looking for but I'm sure it's him just with the spelling and flat out stupidity. He was supposed to be banned long ago. I also don't see him denying it. I think he's just pissed that I outed his AE last week.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,120 Posts
Ok.. wtf.. you call this a true attempt at someone trying to cost you your job? 2 fucked up sentences from someone who you have not been able to positively identify? Questions:
1. how do you know it is him and not some random dork?
2. how would he know to email that address? ie: how did he know you worked there.. ?
3. If this really was an attempt why wouldn't he target your real work? if the person has the resources to know you "work" for this other website, then why not talk to volvo or whatever it is that you do when not in school?

You've made an accusation with nothing to back it up so far, other than a gut feeling. Even if this guy is a total fuckwad, he shouldn't be banned for something that you haven't provided a shred of proof on. :lame:



Craig201MPH said:
this is the email It's short but leaves no doubt in my mind to whom wrote it



Theres a guy named craig who works for you. Hes a loser and hes a canadien. FIRE HIM!!! IM SERIOUS!!!


Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from imo-d03.mx.aol.com (imo-d03.mx.aol.com [205.188.157.35])
by b09.blacksun.ca (8.10.2/8.10.2) with SMTP id h7KN2eb12142
for <[email protected]>; Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:02:40 -0600
Received: from [email protected]
by imo-d03.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v36_r1.1.) id 2.159.2354971f (4402)
for <[email protected]>; Wed, 20 Aug 2003 19:02:33 -0400 (EDT)
From: [email protected]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 19:02:33 EDT
Subject: uh
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="part1_159.2354971f.2c755809_boundary"
X-Mailer: 8.0 for Windows sub 6014
X-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-SpamScore: ssss
X-UIDL: ^[f"!BKj!!'B8!!bkM"!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
I'm 99.9% sure it's him. Who else would be stupid enough to go to all teh trouble. Sure I could go back through the web site logs or hand them over to MP as I dunno if I could find what I'm really looking for but I'm sure it's him just with the spelling and flat out stupidity. He was supposed to be banned long ago. I also don't see him denying it. I think he's just pissed that I outed his AE last week.
FWIW - I believe your sincerity. I don't know anything about some sort of feud that supposedly existed between you two, so I certainly don't have all the facts.

I checked out that other poll and didn't see where he violated any rules. I did see lots of folks who don't like him. Looks like he acts like a 12 year old. Looks like he is 12 years old. Looks like lots of older and more experienced people are swooping down to take a bite out of some easy prey.

You do have an excellent point though. Why hasn't Battlebot responded? Oh wait, I just realized his posting privileges have been temporarily suspended. I was going to challenge him to speak up but that's no good. So he can't even speak up in his own defense (or confess). That kind of sucks doesn't it?
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top