Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Motion To Ban BADVENOM.

5K views 86 replies 20 participants last post by  Smokin 
MadMaxx said:
I've asked for my acct and posts to be deleted, hopefully MP will take care of this for me when he gets out of bed (feel better man!).

After all that I have learned over the last few months about certain things, i've just go to say adios..that has long since crossed the line. I listen, always.

MM
Maxx...what's going on man? I don't think you should make a statement like that & bail. Please let us know what you know.

DRYVEM said:
I read this board every day but seldom post. I still feel a part of this board even though I only contribute on occasion. Since the poll on required number of posts to vote in the forum has changed I am unable to vote. Since I do not want to clutter the board with useless posts, I will be unable to vote for sometime. My thought on this is there may be others in similar circumstances. They really enjoy the board and the majority of the posters but are unable to be involved in the democratic process. How many members have enough post count to vote? What is the % of total members? Maybe the process is not as democratic as we portray it to be? These are some thoughts I have on this issue and not a slam on ANY individual member.

Barbara /images/graemlins/gr_driving3.gif
If you did want a poll, I would second it for you. I'd also vote to have you able to vote on this one.

Craig201MPH said:
It's not just the vulagarity, it's the continuous posting of shit that doesn't even make sense. I can't imagine anyone having the amount of $$ he has earning it though normal ways. Must be a criminal or had one hell of a trust fund. Could you imagine getting a email from the guy if his business ticked you off.

Dear ticked off customer MOTHER FUCKER *** HAHAHAHAHA

Fuck you, you must be gay boy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you don't like my stuff because I'm GREEK? ****** FUCK YOU :pissed: I tell you what fagboymotherfucker I will meet you in the bronx and kick your little girl fucking ass FUCKER FUCK, FUCK. I will fuck your *** ass till my greek dick is FUCKED.

Don't hate the player hate the game.

FUCK, ****** ASSHOLE FUCK YOU AHAHAHAHAHAHA:pissed::pissed::pissed: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking fuck fuck.

signed,

cappa delta greekfagmo

Try correcting that.
He has money? I must've missed that one somewhere.

SmokinV10 said:
Well we have never established a cooling off period policy. Thats probably something that we should raise with the members. We may also have to re-poll chickenstain and badvenom if a cooling off period rule is established.
I like the "cooling off" period policy for everyone. We just need to determine how long it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.