Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to thank Scotty (TOOOFST) and Denny of www.racetested.com for all their hard work this past week. they put together a great group of guys and also i thank AMS of chitown for giving their time, shop and dyno.

for Topeka I expect about 750RWHP and a even more of RWTQ :fist:

i had a blast driving home yesterday from chitown :thumb:

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Looks like the girls are going all out. lol I wish I knew you were up there I would have met up with you.

ps - sure is a damn pretty helmet for an ugly noggin' /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
talk nicer to a lady will ya /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Registered
636 Posts
It was tough installing everything in one night.We still have some aesthetics going on.Rich was the perfect customer,and it only cost him one nut!lol
Thankyou my brotha
Carefull G,there are some pics missing :eatpop:
Several chi-town guys are planning on coming out!
I plan to avoid racing V10MOJO /images/graemlins/surrender

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
getting closer to the final package...once the stroker is done and a few other upgrades (poser too) the V10 MOJO will be complete and IMO the total package streetmachine

next project; TT by the good Mr Heffner. im deciding between either an ACR or an SRT10 truck /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Registered
468 Posts
Looking good!!!!

Glad to see you went with a racetested kit. I went out on a limb because I wanted to try something different and scotty was telling me he was tinkering with the kit as well.
I have not run mine since Bradenton when I fried my clutch on the first attempted full pass with Nitrous.
I will dyno and hit the track again real soon.
Please post dyno #'s
Jason
[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/913nosbottlesinstalled.jpg[/image] [image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/913mountedsolenoidslores.jpg[/image]
If nothing else racetested wins for best looking kit out there /images/graemlins/smiles
The dyno #'s are pretty stout though for a stock car like mine with the middle jets.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Very nice! You are always buying something.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
johnny, thats a low blow...oh wait youre an attorney /images/graemlins/toothy

yep, you can pilot the MOJO when it breaks its ass again but itll be after I TAKE OUT A FEW BIGDOGS IN TOPEKA!!! THERE ARE A FEW THATRE GONNA GET A FIRST CLASS ASS WHUPPIN IN TOPEKA /images/graemlins/toothy

Simms; got to man gotta keep the fever going, plus now that im going the custom bike and bike dragracing route, i dont know how much longer ill be in the viper racing gig.

BTW bro, get some time fre and lets hook up for some wings and beers.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
Simms; got to man gotta keep the fever going, plus now that im going the custom bike and bike dragracing route, i dont know how much longer ill be in the viper racing gig.

BTW bro, get some time fre and lets hook up for some wings and beers.
Shit, you can race bikes and cars (crazy fucker)! You live next to the strip.

You got a good wing place over there? Sounds like a plan.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
www.hardcorehelmets.com

kids name is Mike; great airbrush artist. $150 bucks

simms; quaker steak and lube; voted best wings in USA for yrs!! this area has always had THE BEST WINGS IN THE COUNTRY, PERIOD

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
simms; quaker steak and lube; voted best wings in USA for yrs!! this area has always had THE BEST WINGS IN THE COUNTRY, PERIOD
Shit I've got one right up the road too. They used to have one hell of a car show on Saturdays too. Your place or mine?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.