Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
If they are Mopar, T&D actually makes them. The only diff. would be Mopars are blue and T&D's are red/silver.

and yes $595 is a great price for new Mopar/T&D rockers.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
vipergts2000 said:
vipergts2000 said:
BigCarrot said:
The Mopar rockers are much better than Arrow. $595 is a great deal if they are new!
and so should you change the push rods like Prvt Jet suggested as well?
Also you can expect about 15-20 hp right?
Yes, yes, and yes. $595 is a great deal, you should change push rods, and 15-ish HP is what most report.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Where do you buy the pushrods at and how much are they? Do you have to modify anything on a 99 GTS valve covers when you put these new rockers on?

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
lawnman said:
Where do you buy the pushrods at and how much are they? Do you have to modify anything on a 99 GTS valve covers when you put these new rockers on?

I think I paid $120 from Summit and "most" but "not all" end up using 7.70 length pushrods.

also you may need to modify the covers. I just beat the inner lining up with whatever was close by to keep them from knocking.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
avoid arrow, period. remember...you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
V10 MOJO said:
Thats why I wondered if 595.00 was too good to be true and if Mopars were any good!!!! The T&D's are like 1100.00 right?

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
vipergts2000 said:
V10 MOJO said:
Thats why I wondered if 595.00 was too good to be true and if Mopars were any good!!!! The T&D's are like 1100.00 right?

read my above post or call T&D. They are one in the same. Mopars are T&D's and vice versa, just different colors.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts