Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO,
My name is Jeff Hunter and I am a counterman at Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler. We are trying to Build up our business with MOPAR owners. We offer cost plus 10% on all MOPAR parts including MOPAR PERFORMANCE items. WE only charge the actual shipping charge and we ship via UPS. Give me a call at 1-800-456-5337 or email me at [email protected] or just leave me a post.

Thank you,
Jeff

·
Registered
24,213 Posts
THAT sounds like a good deal, im gonna give ya a shot on the next thing i need.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
thanks for answering my question.

Oh well I'll spend my $$ at a dealer not involved in the most boring form of racing.

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
Craig201MPH said:

Oh well I'll spend my $$ at a dealer not involved in the most boring form of racing.
Damn Canadians just don't get it. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

These are the people who will make me happy and bring Jeff Gordon championship number 5 this coming year. :thumb:

And Craig you could have atleast said what year if you wanted an answer. IIRC there were different ones for diff. cars in diff. years.

My answer, Autometer

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Jerome said:
Craig201MPH said:

Damn Canadians just don't get it. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

These are the people who will make me happy and bring Jeff Gordon championship number 5 this coming year. :thumb:

And Craig you could have atleast said what year if you wanted an answer. IIRC there were different ones for diff. cars in diff. years.

My answer, Autometer
A boost gauge is a boost gauge is it not? The stock one is POS.

NASCAR SUCKS

·
Premium Member
19,754 Posts
do you have or can you get a mopar spoiler?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.