Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:stupid:

I am 20 years of age. Live in Arizona. I have the money to buy a Viper however I cannot seem to find a place that will insure me for under 700 a month. I refuse to get liability only on a viper that would be just wrong.

Any Ideas?

--B

·
Registered
206 Posts
How many DUI's do you have? My brother is 22, has a viper, and pays 150 a month full coverage with Farmers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NO DUI's at all Really good Driver. Hmm I think that the companies have been messin with me. Thank you you both. I am going to go talk to farmers.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
they don't want to insure you

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Farmers was closed today I am going to try it tom. ARGH! My viper dream is all shot to shit if I cant get a decent rate for insurance .

·
Registered
723 Posts
don't waste your time with this guy, he claims he's been looking for a viper for 6 years and he can't find one with low miles and a good price. He has another thread looking for a body kit for the viper. And get this, his friend is a 15 year old girl who got it for her b-day. /images/graemlins/bs

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sigh I have 2 speeding tickets and 1 fender bender accident . You people mad this forum no fun i'll leave you all be and stop posting sorry to have made you all so pisse doff by trying to help a friend out. You singled me out and you dont know my status as a car/viper owner I am allways looking for a good viper. Been looking for like 6 years and recently been finding the kind of car I would like In the past they have been to expensive.

later.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
i have over 9 speeding tickets and i still only pay 900 a year and i am 24

·
Registered
723 Posts
You have been looking for a viper for 6 years, but you started asking viper owners questions the last 2 days. You don't have to leave, you can just come here and say "I'm 20 years old and one day I hope to get a viper". I bet everyone would give you the welcome you deserve.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Too late dork, you have already ruined it for you and you 12 year old Friend. You guys really kill me, If someone didn't believe I had a viper and they asked me for a picture. Guess what? I would have it up in 5 minutes, not 5 days. It's time to move on now, go on another forum and pretend you have a ferrari.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts