Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
met UtahViper\'s dad tonight at a local car show...

he is a very nice guy. and come to find out, he has ridden in my car when Heffner had it in Kentucky. what a small world we live in! Utah, your dad is a class act. it was great to meet him :thumb:

· Registered
3,318 Posts
Re: met UtahViper\'s dad tonight at a local car show...

Had supper with him in KY as well and he is quite a character.

ps - I rode in your slow ass car as well. Good thing the black leather hid the stains. lol.

· Registered
1,195 Posts

I met UtahViper's dad when I delivered his new (to him) RT/10 a couple of weeks ago. He's a great guy and was very hospitable! He didn't waste a second pulling the top off, getting in, and taking off with his wife. I didn't think we'd ever see him again!

· Premium Member
4,903 Posts

He's a great guy !!!!

Redsnake....I also rode in your car. Hell, Jason was even giving rides to the maids and bums. lol

· Registered
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

GaryA said:
I met UtahViper's dad when I delivered his new (to him) RT/10 a couple of weeks ago. He's a great guy and was very hospitable! He didn't waste a second pulling the top off, getting in, and taking off with his wife. I didn't think we'd ever see him again!
Gary, you were in my neck of the woods!! i wish you would have called, we could have had lunch or something....

· Registered
496 Posts

i didnt get a ride in your car if it makes you feel any better

Anthony

· Registered
1,195 Posts

RedSnakeGTS said:
GaryA said:
Gary, you were in my neck of the woods!! i wish you would have called, we could have had lunch or something....
Yeah, it was one of my whirlwind tours. I was in Dallas for about an hour. I drove from Salt Lake City to Dallas and back in less than 3 days (44 hours of driving). It was also the 4th of July when I got there. It would've been great to get together.

I may be coming through on the way to Houston this coming week. I'll give you a call if I do.

By the way, I'll have an empty trailer coming back from Texas. If you know anybody that needs a car shipped east or north, let me know. (Hmmmmmm, I wonder if Smokin' is reading this?)

· Latest JEDI Weapon!
527 Posts

I met his dad on two occasions. He is always smiling and outgoing.

When am I gonna get to drive Red's Viper? LOL

Tom

· Registered
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

GaryA said:
RedSnakeGTS said:
GaryA said:
Yeah, it was one of my whirlwind tours. I was in Dallas for about an hour. I drove from Salt Lake City to Dallas and back in less than 3 days (44 hours of driving). It was also the 4th of July when I got there. It would've been great to get together.

I may be coming through on the way to Houston this coming week. I'll give you a call if I do.

By the way, I'll have an empty trailer coming back from Texas. If you know anybody that needs a car shipped east or north, let me know. (Hmmmmmm, I wonder if Smokin' is reading this?)
call me up Gary :thumb:

· Registered
794 Posts

My dad is so excited to have a viper now. I think we might be the only father son pair to race at a future v-10 nationals event together. Of course he is slower but I don't expect him to be slow for long. His car is a cream puff but he bought it right and he can afford to put some mods on it.

My dad won't miss too many car shows so if you go to them you will probably see him at every one.

· Focus!
4,913 Posts

Sgt. Snatch said:
BigCarrot said:
Hey Redsnake, I rode in your car too.
I've ridden in it too Carrot!
"..How many threads have you started with sticks of celery in them? Three? I would say at least three. Why do you troll for compliments by posting pictures of some celery? Do you need that much affirmation from the Internet about your green, UGLY, CELERY!?.."

*Snatch looks at the original post again and realizes it's about orange carrots not green celery*

"WELL I STILL WANT A POLL ABOUT CARROTS GODDAMMIT!!"

You're awesome, Snatch. :thumb:

· FUSTFU
8,346 Posts

Clint Sever said:
Sgt. Snatch said:
BigCarrot said:
Hey Redsnake, I rode in your car too.
I've ridden in it too Carrot!
"..How many threads have you started with sticks of celery in them? Three? I would say at least three. Why do you troll for compliments by posting pictures of some celery? Do you need that much affirmation from the Internet about your green, UGLY, CELERY!?.."

*Snatch looks at the original post again and realizes it's about orange carrots not green celery*

"WELL I STILL WANT A POLL ABOUT CARROTS GODDAMMIT!!"

You're awesome, Snatch. :thumb:

Clint why don't you shut the fuck up for once and try posting some more pictures of your crooked ass eyed girlfriend.....how about that buddy? :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: becuase you know what......no one really gives a fuck and she looks 40.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.