Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted a message using the quick-reply thing, and in the preview it showed my sig run up against the last line of what I posted. The preview is working fine with this post, so maybe it's something related to quick-reply ... or the fact that my post ended with a smiley? (I just tested, a smiley doesn't have that effect here, but in the problem post it worked normally only after I inserted "..." after the smiley.)

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yep, it's quick reply.

Enter a quick reply and click "Preview", and it'll show the message with the last line run up against the sig. If you just click to post that, it'll drop the sig completely. Doesn't appear to matter what text is actually entered for the message (e.g. the smilely was unrelated).

·
Enlightened
28,776 Posts
Thanks, fixed it. There is a new "Add your sig" option which I could either put a checkbox for or just default to adding the sig - I just left it at adding the sig by default.

I also rearranged the preview page to hopefully make it easier to follow. I think I might cut down the number of similies shown on a compose page and make them linkable like they are on Quick Reply.

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool.

I'm actually (mildly) annoyed at having to click the link on quick reply.
But I imagine the heavier similey-users know the :whatever: text to use.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts