Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My truck is in the Atlanta area and currently doesn't run. The fuel pump isn't turning on for some reason. The car is has a lot of custom items including AEM engine management. Does anyone know any mechanics in the Atlanta area that would be able to come and work on the car at its current location? I want to get my truck fixed up some I can sell it, looking at getting a R8 instead.

·
Premium Member
19,237 Posts
Dodge dealer would be your best bet, but since you have the AEM, they may not touch it. Did you check to see if it could be a fuse or maybe the fuel pump relay?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I checked the fuses and relays. They are fine. Don't think Dodge dealer would touch it, car has a fully built engine, twin turbos, AEM, etc. Not much left stock on the car.

The fuel pump itself works fine by the way, just not getting any voltage. In the beginning the problem was intermittent (it would sometimes not prime when the ignition is turned on, once the car is running though it works fine).

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Might want to ask VTCOA forum or srt10 ram forum. They might also be able to help you troubleshoot the issue a little better.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. Chris Anderson @ ARD Motorsports in Atlanta got me taken care of. Class act.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts