Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Enlightened
28,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the month of May we're giving away a new Sony PSP player!

Discover a whole new way to enjoy gaming and more while you are on the move. The PSP is the first truly integrated handheld system that is designed to handle multiple applications, including games, music, video, communication and wireless networking. Dazzling, high-quality graphics let you enjoy 3D games with full-motion video, while high-fidelity stereo audio delivers amazing sounds and noises.

The PSP features a 4.3" TFT-LCD screen that incorporates a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio for a captivating view. The newly developed high-capacity optical disc, the Universal Media Disc (UMD), supplies 1.8GB of storage. This package comes with 32MB Memory Stick Duo, headphones with remote control, battery pack, AC adapter, soft case, cleaning cloth and movie/music/game video sampler UMD disc. With a wide range of accessories and connectivity options, including Memory Stick, USB 2.0 port and Wi-Fi wireless LAN, the PSP is an entertainment platform that any lifestyle can enjoy.

Rules are as follows:

. All posters with at least 30 posts for the month will be eligible (post whoring is discouraged and may make you ineligible)
. You must be a registered member as of May 1st to be eligible
. The regular 10-3-1 elimination rounds will begin June 1st with winner being announced on Friday June 3rd.
. Delivery subject to availablility, game will be purchased through Best Buy and delivered.

Good luck!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I would kill for this! Who wants to die?

·
Super Moderator
27,580 Posts
Should go well with the mini. I can use this while flying back to the UK and Amsterdam.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I got one from my wife. Not many games yet, but very impressive. I read somewhere that someone has found a way to surf the web on it via its wireless mode. Great giveaway! Too bad I won last contest. My kids will have to get one of their own some other way. :D

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Nice prize! :thumb: Me want!! :nod:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Very nice! :thumb:

·
Enlightened
28,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Check the Viper Discussions forum for the day-to-day elimination rounds.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts