Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever hear of these guys in Cleveland, OH? They are listing an 02 GTS on the internet that I'm considering buying. I carfaxed it and it looks ok, but I want to check them out some more before I make the 8 hour trip out there.

Moe

· Registered
32 Posts
He is a good guy. I almost bought a lamborghini from him a few years back but I ended up at Nelson Lamborghini and bought my countach from Ron.
Also just bought a 1996 gts coupe from Ron 2 weeks ago only 2300 miles!!
If Marshall does not work out let me know I can put you in touch with Ron he had a super clean F.E. red white used 59 miles a few weeks ago.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, thanks again guys. Yeah, it's the yellow/black 02. It's been my dream car for 3 years, and I'm pretty damn close to making the numbers work, and yes, I'm paying top dollar. Probably more then I should but my dick has been hard for this car for so long so what the hell.

Moe

· Banned
2,657 Posts
twin vipers: I checked out your gallery...got any pics of your GTS,NSX and 996???

As for the GNX, I know someone selling one. It's black but I think it needs lots of TLC. It more project car then ready to drive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.