Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our first March madness winner is..........

There were 3,309 quaified total posts made during March
The number of members eligable for this drawing is: 147

iPod Winner: SnakeBit10

·
Premium Member
5,310 Posts
Can we see the list of eligible posters? I just want to see my name somewhere, in some list. /images/graemlins/sad

Congrats SnakeBit!

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Congrats SnakeBit10!! Lucky dog!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Can you tell me if I eligable for these drawings. And if I am in the pool isn't this the month that we are doubled up if we posted in the Viper section. Just curious as why my name has never been selected. Hell I'm member #47!!! if that means anything.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Hoosier Daddy said:
Can you tell me if I eligable for these drawings. And if I am in the pool isn't this the month that we are doubled up if we posted in the Viper section. Just curious as why my name has never been selected. Hell I'm member #47!!! if that means anything.
keep clicking here until you see your name--> http://www.viperalley.com/contest.php /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
757 Posts
03Redfire Cobra said:
Hoosier Daddy said:
keep clicking here until you see your name--> http://www.viperalley.com/contest.php /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
Damn only 7 refreshes and I won. Wait a minute there is only 3 Fridays left!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.