Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
THE CHAD said:
BTW, do you have a plane? If so, you want to go? :rofl:
If you want to fly up there we can. I won't say I own a plane, that will just get everyone stirred up.. or people wanting my maintenance logs, or it must be a 747 to haul your ass around :redbeard:

Craig

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
yellowstain said:
We are pathetic. Saturday night and we are on the Internet. What geeks we all are. If we were in school we would have no friends. I'm out for the night.
11 days til my birthday !!!!
PEACE
Not pathestic...........but married.

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Simms said:
Not pathestic...........but married.

I think that is true for all that are posting on this thread...... and I bet (not for money) that ALL our wives are in bed by themselves and all the husbands are by themselves on the computer :rofl:

Do we have our priorities wrong or have we been married for a while? or do we not have to going looking for it.......or should I say them.

Cudaman:flag:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Ward

you are making me feel guilty for not being in bed

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Cudaman said:
I think that is true for all that are posting on this thread...... and I bet (not for money) that ALL our wives are in bed by themselves and all the husbands are by themselves on the computer :rofl:

Do we have our priorities wrong or have we been married for a while? or do we not have to going looking for it.......or should I say them.

Cudaman:flag:
You are 100% correct. My wife just yelled down to me to see if I was done playing with my viper friends.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.