Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MACEDO MOTORSPORTS TV COMMERCIAL SHOOT & OPEN HOUSE

We'd like to invite everyone to attend our Open House in conjunction with a TV Commercial Shoot we currently have in production. The Open House & shoot is planned for Saturday, July 17th, 2004, starting at around 8am. We will be providing a light breakfast (coffee, juice, pastries etc.) and a catered lunch. We have also scheduled an aerial photographer to photograph the property (with all of your vehicles out front) sometime between 9-9:30am, weather permitting. A raffle will be held for all participants and some of the prizes will include, an 8x10 aerial photograph, belly pans, free oil changes, etc. Please RSVP as soon as possible so we can make sure that there will be enough food available for all. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Who are we talking to here? Could this be Mrs. Macedo? I may be up for the trip.
Chad

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'll be there. Any dynoing that day? Maybe like a special deal, $75 for three pulls? Whatya think??

·
Premium Member
19,237 Posts
I hope to be there as well.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Hello All,

This post was made by my lovely and talented wife, Wendy. She keeps up with more of what transpires here than I do, so she made the announcement. We may dyno a few cars, but we won't charge a dime in the spirit of things. I don't want to work for once, but rather spend some valuable time with those that attend without distractions. From the way it looks, we'll have Micah Bartz from Paxton Automotive Corp on hand for this event which is exciting since he'll be able to field questions, etc. We hope to see you all later this month!

·
Registered
950 Posts
SNAKE HYDES said:
Who are we talking to here? Could this be Mrs. Macedo? I may be up for the trip.
Chad
Hello Chad,

Mike S. is planning to make the trek and I hope you can make it as well. Speaking of which, can you please forward his current phone or cell number? The one I currently have doesn't seem to work well. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
19,237 Posts
Call inbound!

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Fuelman said:
I'll be there. Any dynoing that day? Maybe like a special deal, $75 for three pulls? Whatya think??
Fuelman I will give you a special deal.... I will let you pull me $75., if you guaranty satisfaction ,I might let you get another pull in a N/C. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Cudaman:flag:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually I would really like to keep this a "non-work/non-stressful day for Larry so that he may have the opportunity to have a bit of fun & relaxation for a nice change of pace. Running the dyno will require that most of the doors be opened for ventilation and it does get a bit too hot and uncomfortable during those times.

That being said, we will be offering at-least 6 raffle prizes for free dyno runs with A/F. The runs can be scheduled at a later date with Larry's undivided/undistracted attention during the personalized session for the winner. The Free Dyno run certificates will have no expiration dates so that using them during cooler weather later this year may be the better choice for the best performance results, but it will be the choice of the winner to pick a date/time that suits them the best.

Have a GREAT 4th of July Holiday everyone!

Wendy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.