Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UGR is almost finished w/the TT setup on my SRT. However, I am seeking either springs or coilovers for the SRT. Objective is to drop the car 1 1/2 to 2 Inches. Was anything recently released. I know Motons have a kit for the SRT but isn't that a PIA to balance? Any other suggestions. Just Springs would be ideal.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am running the Aldans on my SRT-10.
I have lowered the ride height about an inch.
I am running a set of 8 inch, 700 lb. Eibach coil springs in the rear and Aldans 9 inch 550 lb. coil springs on the front because neither Eibach or Hypercoil make a 9 inch long spring.
I am not totally sold on this combination, so it looks like I will be going with the Motons next spring.
Eibach does not make a lowering spring that works with the stock coil overs.
When I called Eibach this past summer they said they sell a set of lowering coil springs for the Gen 1 and 2 cars but not the SRT-10.
I have talked to Bill out at Woodhouse and he says they are modifying the stock coilovers and are able to lower the ride height 3/4 of an inch. You might give him a call and see if you can get more info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.