Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im scheduled to take my car to heffners place tommorrow, and wouldnt you know it...snowing like a bitch here!! this god forsaken place just sucks ass,

well, fuck it im gonna drive it no matter what. im sure as soon as i head east a bit itll be OK.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just get it up to speed and drift /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
If you get stuck near Pittsburgh, give me a call.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
frank, ill check on that beast under construction, sounds like its gonna be awesome :thumb:

thnx gary, ill keep ya informed, email me your phone number, LOL. im sure once i get east of pittsburgh the weather is fine, problem is, its 8am right now and i gotta get outta the driveway first, snowcovered.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
No Doubt Rich! spell the beans! what's up with Heffner! do I feel some Forced Air????

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
got back this morning from maryland; actually got in around 1am but taco bell pu tme out for a few hrs /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

Very nice shop, love the dyno in the floor, coulda really used that down in florida for adams' lowrider, LOL.

anyway, we discussed some things and now my bucket is in the hands of a very qualified and capable viper tuner. BTW, it is normal to "think" you know what you want prior to arrival however once there it is almost impossible to not act like a child and start upgrading /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif YellowFever knows what I mean

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
flying dutchman; the car looks great bro, very clean, congrats.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
dutch; get rid of those 3:55 gears, youll be waay to strong for em

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.