4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
doesnt anyone around here work for christsake? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
doesnt anyone around here work for christsake? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
Not until school starts and the precious little kids get together and help their teacher need a mental health day...

So I'm here thinking of having a bologna and whipped cream sandwich for lunch...

What are you going to have for lunch today?

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bologna and whipped cream sammich!!???

sounds too damn kinky for me big kat WTF you gettin into bro /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
bologna and whipped cream sammich!!???

sounds too damn kinky for me big kat WTF you gettin into bro /images/graemlins/toothy
Remember the Three Stooges episode where Moe is having a nervous breakdown caused by Curly and Larry and Curly and Larry take Moe to a cabin in the country and a bear eats Moe's breakfast? (If not, then shame on you. /images/graemlins/nono) Well, Moe says, "If there's anything I like better than ice cream and ketchup it's bologna and whipped cream." in it. One day back when I was in high school, I wanted a bologna, cheese, lettuce, mustard, sweet pickle, mayonaise, and wheat bread sandwich - but my refrigerator was out of mayonaise and I remembered what Moe said and substituted whipped cream (actually Cool Whip) for the mayonaise and the bologna and whipped cream sandwich was delicious.

Fast forward to august of 2004 and Kenny's girlfriend, Nancie, eats a bologna and whipped cream sammich and loves 'em now.

I'm not telling you what else Nancie loves to do, but Loretta wanted to do a video with me at the V-10 Nationals in Columbus with Nancie videotaping it.

But Nancie was so engrossed in what Loretta and I were doing that she "forgot" to turn on the video camera.

Hmmmmm...

Maybe nest time Loretta and I get together, you could hold the video camera to get it on tape.

And Nancie can then join Loretta and me. /images/graemlins/smiles

And you'll be left holding the video camera. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
brother, im about to eat, quit screwing with my stomach, LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.