Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to TRADE 19\" HRE\'s for 18\" HRE + cash

I have a set of 19" CHROME 545 HRE's with tire's that I'm willing to trade for a set of 18" HRE's plus cash. These wheels are like brand new with less then 2000 miles on them. Please give me a call or send an e-mail

630-669-5853
[email protected]
Pat

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: looking to TRADE 19\" HRE\'s for 18\" HRE + cash

They are 545's with Pzero 275x30x19 front 335x25x19 rear the wheels and tires are in great shape. I'm looking to trade for one simple reason HP. I need to run drag radials and for now the biggest size is 18".

If you have any other questions please give me a call 630-669-5853

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I live wright outside Chicago (60137) I'm welling to sell them for the wright price. However I need to see how long of a wait it is for new ones.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts

pjyoungz said:
I live wright outside Chicago (60137) I'm welling to sell them for the wright price. However I need to see how long of a wait it is for new ones.

I live right outside of Chicago. I'm willing to sell them for the right price, however I need to see how long of a wait it will be for new ones.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts

Evilz_ACR said:
I live right outside of Chicago. I'm willing to sell them for the right price, however I need to see how long of a wait it will be for new ones.
:yeahthat:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Evilz thanks for the corrections, I’ve been looking for a new secretary and obviously your time is not worth much.

Bigcarrot thanks for the call and the post. I’ll send you an e-mail with a price if I decided to sell them instead of trading.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.