Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Why would anyone sell you their viper for 50k?
Would take over 100k to sell you mine, at least.
I like my car, and they don't make them anymore, and was few to begin with.
If you like a 50k car, buy a corvette or mustang.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Sexist
43,692 Posts
I have a 97 GTS with 40K track miles and needs the stock motor refreshed and interior. I wouldn't sell it for 50K and nobody would pay 50K for it. Check back in ten years.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Maybe my 01 GTS...doing some vented side sill modifications on a spare set and dialing in some new Bosch fuel injectors. If you want a GEN-II that you can have fun with, this is it.
Here's the rest of the story:
2001 Dodge Viper GTS
Race Yellow w/White Stripes
$46999.00
Miles: 63xxx
Engine: Top-end refreshed 1000 miles (new factory pistons, rings, rods, rod bearings, .027 MLS COMETIC Head Gaskets). Billet P/S pump upgrade with Viper Specialty Performance (VSP) GEN-IV cylinder head mount.
Cylinder Heads: Fresh upgraded GEN-IV factory CNC machined heads w/GEN-IV single throttle body Drag-Pac intake manifold. ARP head studs. Trend HD 5/16 pushrods. Aluminum fuel rails w/Bosch injectors.
Gen III Viper Upgrade Kit – Prefix Corporation
Cam: Competition Cams custom Viper camshaft with low-bleed Crower hydraulic roller lifters (have cam card with specs). Double roller timing chain.
Exhaust: Factory GEN-IV exhaust manifolds with split-dual MOROSO spiral flow mufflers (4 in total) into a CORSA cat-back Stainless-Steel dual exhaust system (no catalytic convertors)
Transmission: RAM SRT-10 Truck Tremec T-56 6-speed with hardened 4310 gearset with larger spline output shaft. Shortened shifter, Findaza aluminum flywheel with SPEC 3+ clutch.
Differential: Factory 3:07 limited slip Dana Super 44 with 800 hp UNITRAX HD halfshafts.
Radiator: Factory radiator re-cored to 3-core vs. OEM 2-core. Factory 2- speed fan w/upgraded high-amperage fan solenoids.
Brakes: Big Brake Kit w/E-Brake option, Yellow Calipers (14in front/13in Rear w/Roe Racing hats w/replaceable rotors). Stainless-steel brake lines. Eibach lowering springs.
Wheels/Tires: GEN-V Viper Wheels and Tires (355/30/19 rears on 19x12 rims 285/30/18 fronts on 18x10 rims).
Body: GEN-III fog light upgrade, HID headlights, Dual white painted stripes, GTS-R canards, GTS-R roof vent. Custom “Bubble” hood (original hood included). Under nose airflow modification. Custom gas cap. Vented fiberglass side sills. OEM side sills included (need refinishing).
Interior: Aftermarket radio/speakers, 5-point racing harnesses, Wideband A/F ratio gauge, modified dash vents. Custom storage compartment enclosure.
Tuning: Custom SCT programmed engine controller. Will include SCT Pro-Racer tuning software and flash programmer. Great option to have!
Seller Comments: Purchased July 2005 w/7700 miles from one owner (have original window sticker and VHS marketing tape). Has been a fun hobby over the years as evidenced by extensive mods. No accidents. All work done by seller over many years (engine, trans, body, etc.) in personal shop. Car is fun to drive and gets A LOT of attention. Never raced but set-up for whatever you may desire. Always street legal, but it is a hard car to drive….it’s basically a street legal race car and demands your full attention at all times. Time to retire and simplify my life before this car kills me! It’s too tempting to do dumb things with it (only two speeding tickets in 15 yrs)…buyer beware!

Reactions: albcuse87
1 - 8 of 8 Posts