Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Donald Trump's Landlord
7,234 Posts
Zon:

Your biggest problem is that you're 18. With a few exceptions, virtually every 18 year old will crash a Viper within 6 months. Yeah, harsh and prejudiced, but it's an all too stark reality! The fact is that you invariably CANNOT control your Vette now, despite your claims to the alternative. Controlling a Viper is an ongoing work in progress for even the experienced racer!

I've got absolutely no problem with you're owning one. If you've earned it, hey , go buy it! Good for you! But it is a far cry from a Corvette to drive and, as far as I'm concerned, NOT safe for an 18 year old mindset! If I had one when I was 18, I wouldn't have made 19....and I was probably the least stupid of all of my 18 year old friends!

Sorry but odds are that, despite the fact that you can afford one, if you don't kill yourself, you'll kill some innocent friend that you decide to impress with the cars tq "just this one time".

Stick with your corvette. Go to a few driving schools. Join a track club in your area. Learn fear and respect...and then you've got my vote. But then again, that's just my opinion. /images/graemlins/wink

· Donald Trump's Landlord
7,234 Posts
Zonify said:
Lucifer said:
Zonify said:
whether or not this car is VERY difficult to drive
Yes, being 18 you will more then likely die a horrible death as your Viper becomes your fiery grave on the side of the road.

Enjoy your Tupperware C5 and fuck off. /images/graemlins/saw
You're an asshole, and I am glad most Viper owners aren't pricks like yourself.
Say Zon...you've got 4 posts on this site. WTF do you expect. Hell, Luci's just saying Hi! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

For real, the car is not a difficult car to drive for a "mature & experienced" driver. There's is just NO way for you, at this point in your life, to be both mature and experienced. You can NOT play with a Viper the way you can with a Vette...at least if you want to keep it on some asphalt.

/images/graemlins/laughing.gif Being so easily provoked by Lucifer's simple "VA greeting" perfectly illustrates my point. Have a Honda owner rev his 4 banger next to you in your Viper and your life savings will be history.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.