Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
2,657 Posts
To get a ride in a viper do what I did. Get ahold of some VCA members in your area tell them your story. Many viper owner are happy to give out rides....it's a good excuse for us to drive our cars.

As far as dealers go. Fuck THEM! I had the same issue when I bought my viper. I too am very young (25). But I bought my viper off the net. I didn't get any of the bullshit you get when you walk into a showroom. The dealer was happy to get his 52,000 in cash. I was happy to own a 6kmi 01 viper acr.

The car isn't as hard as people make it sound. It's one torque SOB though. it's great driving around at 1200rpm or below....even on the freeway. Then stop the gas (make sure the wheel is 100% in-line.) Blow past most anything you see on the freeway. Heck I took out a saleen SR....and my acr is STOCK.

Performance parts are a BITCH! CRAZY exspensive. I love my viper. The only thing I don't like is the price of parts. But when you have a rare car...I guess that's just the price you have to pay.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.