Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buddy just sold his GEN 1 and is looking for another one. Any 94-96 RT-10's around with relatively low miles (good condition) and in the 30's. Looking for a good deal.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Hey Thor...
Haven't seen you for awhile? Where have you been? I got the S/C you are looking for. I have some things been done and should have pics soon. Waiting for some details to be finished and I will take some pics...

Nice to see you again.. /images/graemlins/drunk
Be

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
KingViper said:
Hey Thor...
Haven't seen you for awhile? Where have you been? I got the S/C you are looking for. I have some things been done and should have pics soon. Waiting for some details to be finished and I will take some pics...

Nice to see you again.. /images/graemlins/drunk
Be

Thanks Be. Free time has been much more limited in the last few months. I've been around, but just not quite as much. Maybe my posting has slowed down some as well. Congrats on the S/C. Yes, post some pics as soon as you get a chance. :thumb: Maybe now that you have made all of these mods, you would consider selling your RT to Simms' buddy? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
:cheers:

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Craig201MPH said:
why would anyone do this????? Just buy a Z06
He is not a vette lover. Plus, you pass about 6 per mile in my area.

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
simms; you sure you aint already getting the second viper. cmon man fess up; you sold the monster truck and youre TTing the GTS and also buying a genI to allmotor the hell out of it with a stroker 588 right, am i right am i right??

BTW can you go august 28th to michigan. vette/viper shootout

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
V10 MOJO said:
simms; you sure you aint already getting the second viper. cmon man fess up; you sold the monster truck and youre TTing the GTS and also buying a genI to allmotor the hell out of it with a stroker 588 right, am i right am i right??

BTW can you go august 28th to michigan. vette/viper shootout
Damn MOJO, you figured me out. :leaving:

I wish that is what was going on. However I may be selling the truck and sending the car to Macedo. I'll have to see how things go.

I'll know the week of the 28th if its possible. You definately going?

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
yep michigan for sure brother. now all i need is some backup with attitude and what better than a viper brother with a badass stock bucket to rule the classes im not schooling myself. lets take a good old fashioned beatdown to these vettes. im sure we'll win and win big. :fist:

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Matt said:
I've got a '96 RT/10, but it aint in the 30's. If he wants to step it up PM me.
Whats the details, milage etc?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.