Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,097 Posts
Saying what you feel and taking the chance to put up a fence is one hell of a ballsy move. David is not saying that the others are bad, I think but the ones that has been there race after race with support.

SVS has been around for years with interest in land speed records and other types of racing. New to drag racing at the V-10 Nationals I know that by this time next year they will make Davids list without a doubt.

Rohn

· Registered
2,097 Posts
Just a thought
Maybe David wants Underground and Macedo to go easy on him at the next race and feels this is better than talking shit. Underground knows how to get a jump, knows how to play the light. Larry has some fast cars that he brings to the races, one that pops the front wheels so why not give them a smile and a hand.

rohn

· Registered
2,097 Posts
FrankTHutchens said:
It's just more of Roof's 'if you aren't with me, you must be against me' complex. As witnessed in his Bikini Girls poll post's comment: If you don't come to the races, please don't vote in the poll... So the opinion of someone who might be coming to a race someday isn't valued? The vast percentage of Viper owners are not attending the races. You might want their opinion why they aren't instead of in excluding them... How about VHT on the track instead of bikinis? Remember, it's still only like $30 to race at a local strip...
Frank T
first post and you are so observant but, you must have been lurking in the halls reading all the post for so many years.
How about this for why most owners do not attend the races #1 just not racers, weekend drivers, distance, time away from home.
#2 over 15,000 viper owners and how many even know of or visit Viper Alley or the org. where they might hear about the V-10 series.
and then you have reason 3,4 and 5 through 19

Frank, are you one of the vast and if so why are you not attending the races?

Like any series getting it off of the ground is a task and while not perfect Roof has done a great job. From time to time he might post from the heart and it might upset some but so what at least he is not afraid to post his thoughts especially here where BBQ is common place, BBQ the post and the poster.

welcome to the alley if that is really you Frank.

· Registered
2,097 Posts
with all the excitement in other classes I would drop down a class and drive the car myself but last time we dropped down a class (in Topeka) we lost, never mind.

I have sent Albert to have some test ran, first was the Fulbright school for color blindness testing, the second school was the "green means go" school of racing. He has one more week before graduation and after that watch out. All in all keeping Albert up late the night before with the other action did not help his reaction time. lol I was going to hire SW to work on the reaction time, .004 is not bad for a beginner.

rohn

· Registered
2,097 Posts
UnderGroundRacing said:
BlownGTS said:
You guys all blow! Last time I checked my name was on the title <blowngts>.......Kevin you did sign that in pencil right? My car is race proven and a winner. All done with a stock motor, blower, fuel system and a shitty driver.....:smooch: Matt
Dude whatever you suck... Your car got lucky because I was cheating by staging last.. /images/graemlins/sad .... You need to let me do a full motor build so I can compete with these guys.... :nod: :nod: :thumb:
Cheating by staging last? You had the Viper jumping around at the line so hard I thought that it was about to jump out of its body. The staging was a piece of art to jump after the burnout, jump again and hit the gas like the lights were on, it worked. The staging won't work next time because Albert has been steady watching stop lights all over Houston practicing.

Rohn

· Registered
2,097 Posts
Dr Roof said:
I would like to recommend In my opinion the top Tuners that support the V-10 Nationals

ALl of these above have been a long term supporter of the V-10 Nationals and I appreciate their hard work and LEVEL of committment to make the series a success.

As for a Vendor There is No one that Compares to PARTSRACK.COM Jon be has pumped Thausands of Dollars into the series
Reading the post and pulling out the part that says "long term support", thinking that the tuners mentioned have been at almost every race and have supported not only with hard work, helping others but with a needed check making it possible for those who race to have a track to attend with like racers and Vipers. :thumb:

rohn

· Registered
2,097 Posts
The TT seems to be the choice of motors, go visit the tuners, ride in finished product and choose wisely.

You need to be at the La. V-10 Nationals and watch Roofs TT from RSI, JH might have one of his TT there, I know that SVS has experience with TT's and they should have there 9.2 sec. race set up TT in La with the others that have TT running. One trip and visit many of the Viper tuners and if you need more drive over to the VOI the next day with more Tuners. If I were a betting man I would bet that the Tuners at VOI will have TT in their booths.

rohn

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.