1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,286 Posts
no link!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Aw yes, the infamous "Rhino Viper". /images/graemlins/laughing.gif I thought some dumbshit on .mOrg bought this RT?

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Yes, the black sills certainly look out of place on a red Viper. :doh:

Hey seller, .... PAINT THE THE SILLS RED!!!! :bonk:

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
That's not the Rhino Viper.... someone on .mOrg did buy that one.......

hmmmmmm I wonder what Red sills would look like on my Black RT????? Anyone got some red sill they want to trade??

·
Registered
757 Posts
Also looks to be a Gen 2 fascia on that mess. I agree the sills are not rhino coated on this one as they are to shiny. Hood is atrocious and can't be aligned any better because it looks flush with the top of the front fascia.

·
Premium Member
19,286 Posts
Thin Man said:
That's not the Rhino Viper.... someone on .mOrg did buy that one.......

hmmmmmm I wonder what Red sills would look like on my Black RT????? Anyone got some red sill they want to trade??
Who on .mOrg bought the rhino Car? I know it was a 97. I actually got a good look at it while it was in California.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
ABADASP said:
Gen 2 wheels this thing has been in a good reck somewhere
You can't judge a wrecked car due to a wheel change. Lots of us Viper owners swap out wheels for various reasons (mostly esthetics). I just picked up a set of polished 5 spokes from a 97 GTS for my 95 RT. I look forward to getting them mounted!!

But I do agree with the fact that this car has probably been wrecked, due to a combination of the Hood alignment, no paint on the sills, the suspension alignment appears to be a few degrees out of kilter, and possibly new rims.

J/K about the suspension alignment! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
4 Posts
You've got to consider the seller also...

I have first hand knowledge of the Schmitt's intentionally misrepresenting vehicles.

I wouldn't touch any vehicle they are selling with a 10 foot pole.

Buyer beware!

If you want details, PM me.

DN

·
Registered
331 Posts
There's no denying that car looks like it's been wrecked hard in the front by the way all the front body parts line up. /images/graemlins/nono

That car was part of this evenings discussions at the Gateway VCA meeting we had tonight.

7000 miles doesn't mean shit if it's a poorly rebuilt wreck.

It looks like an overpriced piece of junk to me, it should be priced more like $15-20K tops (if even that much). :slap:

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
Bonkers should swing in for the kill on this bad boy. I imagine that 96 month financing would make the payments pretty low.

Ok, I know I've had a few beers here but I am laughing out loud at the pics of that car. The hood looks open. Maybe Vipair should market hoods like that. I imagine the added air under the hood would be good for 60 or 70 horses at the rear wheels.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
NASCAR Dave said:
You've got to consider the seller also...

I have first hand knowledge of the Schmitt's intentionally misrepresenting vehicles.

I wouldn't touch any vehicle they are selling with a 10 foot pole.

Buyer beware!

If you want details, PM me.

DN
Got to agree with you there, are you located in the Saint Louis area?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts