Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be leaving Maryland Wednesday afternoon for Florida. As many of you know we are going to be offering trackside assistance to anyone who needs it. We are going to be bringing Unitrax halfshafts, Titanium and VHP, halfshaft loops and spare differentials for all models of Vipers. I just wanted to get input from those who will be in attendance on what else you think we should bring.

For anyone interested in taking advantage on some good deals and no shipping we have a stockpile of B&B headers and exhaust as well as T&D rocker arms.

I'll be looking forward to your input.

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Jason Heffner said:
We will be leaving Maryland Wednesday afternoon for Florida. As many of you know we are going to be offering trackside assistance to anyone who needs it. We are going to be bringing Unitrax halfshafts, Titanium and VHP, halfshaft loops and spare differentials for all models of Vipers. I just wanted to get input from those who will be in attendance on what else you think we should bring.

For anyone interested in taking advantage on some good deals and no shipping we have a stockpile of B&B headers and exhaust as well as T&D rocker arms.

I'll be looking forward to your input.

a red Twin Turbo GTS would be nice /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Cudaman, you better do a swampsong antirain dance or something; forecast is looking lousy for friday and saturday.

west virginia is gonna suck, i hate 77 thru there ( of course on a nice day in the viper i bet id like it)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.