Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Should sneaky pete voters be made public?

• Racing Solutions Twin Turbo Set-up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HMS John Hennessey Twin Turbo Set-up

• BTR Tom Welch Nos Set up

• Rohn Kittell RSI NOS

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have the final four you have chosen:

1. RSI New Twin Turbo Set-up 22% vote
2. BTR Tom Welch Nos set-up Winner of last event 16%
3. HMS John Hennessey Twin Turbo Set-up 16%
4. Rohn Kittell RSI Nos System 2 Time Winner ALbert Driving 9%

Vote again who will be the Bowling Green V-10 Nationals Champion:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would say since BTR Tom Welch Mr. Consistant put them on the trailer they will be coming with a chip on the Shoulder!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
What ever RSI brings usually runs 1 2 3 but then last time they ran 15 16 17, oh well goes to show it is anyones race.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Dr Roof said:
I would say since BTR Tom Welch Mr. Consistant put them on the trailer they will be coming with a chip on the Shoulder!
Ahmmmm.....Sorry Rohn /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif It was my lucky day.

Still though :bowdown: RSI

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
How did they run at Florida last time? i don't remember them even placing???

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RSI didn't place, this is why the series is getting so exciting! the first two races RSI owned and it is always good to see someone else win.

I mean look at 1Tony1 he was overpowerd by every car and he placed 2nd in the unlimited. Good Driver will make up some time at the tree's and shifting!

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ward

The tree bites hard!
we voted in Florida and everyone Voted to use the Pro Tree so we will run this the rest of the year!

Looks Like people have alot of confidence in the RSI TT. To my knowledge it has never been down the track.

HMS is coming in strong.

we must not forget about some of the other cars that is well able:
Lee Saunders BTR
BlownGTS will be strong and fast
Heffner will be in the race
My DLM will be there as well
SVS TT will demand respect

this is gonna be a fast race!

·
Latest JEDI Weapon!
575 Posts
I like being the underdog........keeps down the pressure and the cheating slurrs.

See you there with my slow Viper. LOL

Tom

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tom

I don't think you are ever considered the underdog!
I do plan to beat you in the street-tire shoot out! you are going down!

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Dr Roof said:
Tom

I do plan to beat you in the street-tire shoot out! you are going down!
Get in line my Kentucky brother /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif Oh...crap...I had better get to work

1TONY1

:stupid:

·
Latest JEDI Weapon!
575 Posts
Tony,

You racing me is like me racing Albert/Rohn. Good luck in taking me down as I try to take them down. LOL

I need more POWER! To quote the infamous Gomer Pyle...I may have a "surprize, surprize, surprize"! for the next event.

Tom

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Read the end of my post again Tommy

1TONY1
:stupid:

But I still make you work for it !! Tell me again whay you didn't get to run Albert/Rohn and Roof ??????

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
How come Heffner isnt in this? Is he not attending? If so wouldnt you say this is a Biased post? Tuna Politics? If its politics, remember, this is the alley, I'll call it as I see it. (Smokin is NEVER quiet) No censorship, no walls to hide behind, just me blasting away blow after blow. I dont know a single one of you that can hang either.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Smokin said:
How come Heffner isnt in this? Is he not attending? If so wouldnt you say this is a Biased post? Tuna Politics? If its politics, remember, this is the alley, I'll call it as I see it. (Smokin is NEVER quiet) No censorship, no walls to hide behind, just me blasting away blow after blow. I dont know a single one of you that can hang either.
Smokin If you READ the thread it says the final four. We did a earlier Poll that included Heffner and many others just these Top four was at the top.
Notice DLM and SVS was not included either Sorry but these guys did not get the vote. http://www.viperalley.com/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/285654/page/2/view/collapsed/sb/5/o//fpart/1

Not to Mention that Heffner has not yet raced in the unlimited class. (I am sure that with his new cars coming out he will be there and at the top as well)

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Smokin just got /images/graemlins/owned ........ :dumbass:

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
1TONY1 said:
Smokin just got /images/graemlins/owned ........ :dumbass:
Why is that called "OWNED"??!?!?!? Do you even have a fuckin clue on what its like to be "OWNED"? Thing is I dont read the details of the baord and have a VCA logo'd windbreaker shoved so far up my ass inducing a gag reflex of non-funny greamlin vomit smack out of a wrinkly bald head. Do you? Fuckin idiot.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
1Tony1, BTR JETEYE.Jedi Tom
I vote myself as the underdog, I have so many points to make up just to be tenth in points and much more just to hang with the "surprise surprise" Tom and Tony. Come to think about it is this some kind of pilot in the sky thing, you both fly correct?
If this is true and I want to win I better put more time in the blue sky and not the sky blue bottle.

Smokin needs to take a day off of the campaign trail and bring his Viper to the V-10 Nationals to rep. Heff's group.

2.06% voted that I would win, was the .06 a short person, someone missing a leg or arm, who is the .06? When you get the 2.06 I can only look good whatever happens. /images/graemlins/smiles

rohn

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rohn

You are always feared by many! Just be thankful you made the top 4 list. I am at the bottom of the unlimited group. I am just a slow Fast viper!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts