Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
21,933 Posts
the materials are cheap. My airbrush was $5 then buy a small compressor and you're set. However I run off a huge garage compressor @ 20 psi /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

Solid colors are easy to do but if City wanted an RT it's going to have a gen 1 fascia and sidepipes unless he bought a GTS as well and the facia/hood and sills were swapped. It is doable tho.

· Registered
21,933 Posts
I am probably going to start mass producing (as much as I can) different color combos and putting them on ebay. I have a GTS right now that is a prime candidate for steel grey and custom wheels /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

· Registered
21,933 Posts
Will do City, The only drawback to doing GEN2 RT/10's is the wheels. I have yet to find a wheel that even looks close to the salad bowls that came on those cars. If and when I do one I will let you know. I also need 2 Vipers to cut up to make 1 gen 2 rt/10!.

You can bet that you'll see it in this forum when I do it.

· Registered
21,933 Posts
CitySnake said:
I only wish you 2 nutjobs would do work on ACTUAL Vipers! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif Hell, who would need Chuck Tator?!

Those are the stock wheels, which are still on my car, but whenever you get to doing this Craig, I think I'd rather have the wheels changed to what I really WANT on my car. That would be HRE 545R...with sapphire blue spokes. All but the rim "bead" should be blue.

I know that custom wheel painting will cost extra, but hey....when it comes to MODEL cars, I'm City Ditty!
Those shouldn't be too tall an order to find. Pretty common design

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.