Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
I didn't get killed and it became obvious in the light of day.
kenny
We beg to differ. According to this report and graphic video in the local Bumhole Observer newspaper.

RIP Kenny

September 20, 2022:
Bumhole, Idaho: Area resident, Kenny, was in the middle of upgrading his vehicle lights when reports state he was lost on how to process but decided to continue on his own accord. Witnesses state that all of sudden they saw flashes in the area around the vehicle and heard someone yell "Oh my god, they killed Kenny". Kenny was pronounced dead at the seen until next week.

The police investigation is still on going but police warn the public that vehicle upgrades are not always considered upgrades nor are better then what the manufacturer engineers design who have millions of dollars at their disposal and years of engineering design behind them.

LED upgrade Video (Graphic)

·
Landscaping Professional
14,561 Posts
RIP Kenny

... but police warn the public that vehicle upgrades are not always considered upgrades nor are better then what the manufacturer engineers design who have millions of dollars at their disposal and years of engineering design behind them.
Who the hell co-opted your keyboard? Dave? Dave?????

• Haha
Reactions: RobV

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Millions of dollars in the 90's ... there were no car LED's and if they were available, I assure you they would be standard equipment. Dont hate the playa, hate the game. The "upgrade" keeps the classic look but makes it relevant. Don't knock it until you try it.

·
Kitty Wrangler Denali Owner
9,030 Posts
When your power steering pump fails, splashing hot fluid onto your headers, sparking a raging magnesium-fueled car fire forcing you to frantically reach for the door handles to escape the panic inducing inferno only to find it has melted the emergency exit cables from the mechanism, ask yourself this question: "I wonder what else those ViperAlley guys know that I don't."

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Millions of dollars in the 90's ... there were no car LED's and if they were available, I assure you they would be standard equipment. Dont hate the playa, hate the game. The "upgrade" keeps the classic look but makes it relevant. Don't knock it until you try it.
The jokes are going over your head. Not just from my post but from the previous post. Some are very obvious like the 'they killed Kenny' from South park. I got that joke and i never watched South Park.

The not so obvious and understandably so since you joined in 2020 and only have 9 posts, the upgrade statement is a member with username Dave6666, as referenced in Dean's post about Dave co-opting my keyboard. The jokes are meant not just for you but for everyone.

Plus you asked a question in your first post and i asked you a question back trying to help you and never replied. Which is fine.

·
Landscaping Professional
14,561 Posts
I think the real question is, Kenny do it?
Well shit - I thought we were channeling Ishootstuff "hole in his head" Kenny - God rest his soul.

When your power steering pump fails, splashing hot fluid onto your headers, sparking a raging magnesium-fueled car fire forcing you to frantically reach for the door handles to escape the panic inducing inferno only to find it has melted the emergency exit cables from the mechanism, ask yourself this question: "I wonder what else those ViperAlley guys know that I don't."
While my water pump and timing cover have been off my '98 parts car, I got to looking at the DS heat shield and noticed it is slightly different than my '96. Specifically, there is more material around the #1 exhaust port to shield the PS hose from the searing radiant heat from the manifold.

I lost that hose at Viper Days in 01 or 02 after a long session and cooldown. As I turned hard against the lock to pull into my garage, I felt and heard a pop in the steering - then smoke slowly came out the hood louver and I could smell burning fluid. I popped the hood and found a small flame had started, so I snuffed it out with a heavy rag then changed the pump and line at the track.

• Helpful
Reactions: 8.0L>1.8T

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
.... Don't knock it until you try it.
Well there are people that like getting f'd in the ass. I'm definitely not going to try that.o_O

Yes i know i could have written f'd out completely and stopped giving the guy a hard time but it is the alley. Here we give each other a hard time but also help each other out like you wouldn't know. In some cases we never have met in person and in some cases never talked on the phone yet we do thousands of dollars in transactions with each other or the alley member acting as a middleman because they are in the area of the seller.

The alley family with the current active members and some pass members is very unique with the trust we give each other and i trust no one.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts