Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going through some old file folders I had on a USB and came across a "Viper" album I had with a bunch of pics of Lee's front mount TT beast. This was the first V10 Viper to run a 7 on pump gas 6 years ago. Is this car still around, or still tuned at Heffners?
Would be great to see some updates on it, one of my favorite Vipers ever built.

·
Premium Member
19,062 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^^^^^^^^this setup^^^^^^^^^^

:D
Boo.

I understand the need to not spill the beans but a few pics would be nice if he's willing to let people see the new build on the car. What would be even better is for him to get into the 6's like Sal so maybe one day this could happen...

VS

·
Landscaping Professional
13,937 Posts
I was all caught up in the beauty of the build and how "right" it all seemed to be.

Then I saw this:

:headscratch:

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Judging by the fourth picture, the coolers full of beer show that Lee definitely had his priorities in order.

Racing is cool.....

beer is cool too

Ron

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Boo.

I understand the need to not spill the beans but a few pics would be nice if he's willing to let people see the new build on the car. What would be even better is for him to get into the 6's like Sal so maybe one day this could happen...

VS

Both cars are fantastic!

Lee is super cool and it will be great to see how far he can go into the 6's! Good luck!

·
Registered
87 Posts
The setup has stayed pretty well the same since 2008 when the 91mm's went on the car. It has had some small alterations but nothing too noticeable to the eye. It's ran in the 7's on both a 400 and a Glide, with the quickest and fastest being on a Glide so far. V4C, I've been doing the tune work on it since the 08 PGD event.

With some good test time to dial in the converter and some updated modern electronics the car will fly!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
What kind of electronics are in it now. I know he was pretty up on the AEM Infinity.

·
Premium Member
9,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was all caught up in the beauty of the build and how "right" it all seemed to be.

Then I saw this:

:headscratch:
I've seen that on other cars as well, IIRC it's a safety loop wire for the suspension in case there's a strike near or around the looped parts to keep them from coming totally apart.

Didn't he just run it at a mile or half mile event recently? With sequential Trans? Or was that someone else I'm thinking of
It in fact ran at TI, not sure if Lee is the owner of it or not.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts