Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Kitty Wrangler Denali Owner
9,030 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
I recently did a full LED conversion on my GEN2. One thing I’m having trouble with though, is the LED blinker flasher module. I bought some thing from Amazon in hopes that it would work but to no avail any suggestions? I scoured diode dynamics website and failed to come up with anything.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
EP27 LED Turn Signal Flasher

Also note they have LED bulbs with blinker circuit built into them. I'm planning on getting one of those 3x flash then solid for the 3rd brake light bulb then getting a regular LED and adding extra circuits (neither need to buy one nor making my own).

post what you bought. as the they are just 555 timer circuits you just got to make sure how many LEDs it can control.
Plus you might need 2. one for the turn signals and 1 for the hazards but would have to check the wiring diagram.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I saw some old threads on this, but are there new products to plug and play on the lighting for Gen I and II?
Kenny
I intend to change the front parking lights/blinkers inside the headlight housings to LED switchbacks. This means as normal parking lights they are white. In blinker/flasher mode they’re amber, then switch back to white when not. I’ll probably get the ones that include the resistor since I’m not a fan of hyperblink. I did this on my 95 300zx! 😎

1 - 13 of 13 Posts