Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
December 12th BRADENTON Florida.

fellas, this has been a great year traveling and racing for the five events we've had so far. now, we need bigger and better turnout and Bradenton will be the LAST V10 Nationals of 2004!!!

It sucks ass seeing more trophies than competitors at the events. If you have never attended a V10 Nationals you are seriously missing out on some of the best times you will EVER have with your viper, period. a new Ohio brother made Shreveport his first V10 Nats, ended up placing second and now he's hooked!!

13 weeks to plan for this event, lets finish up the year with the biggest and best turnout ever. records will be broken and beers will be drank. hope to see all the usual lunatics and more new faces as well.

I for one know that the Ohio club is now represented by a minimum of three (two placed first and second in shreveport) so im not carrying the torch alone anymore. and my new ohio brothers showed in shreveport they can do what it takes to win!!

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Rich is correct, the V-10 Nationals are an AWESOME time.
I'm going try my hardest to make it. With or without my car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.