Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

We have a trip where we had a small group of guys going to Las Vegas (we keep it small for certain reasons), and we had two people that needed to pull out at the last minute. We still have a group of 6 or 7 going, but since there are two hotel rooms that became vacant, let me know if you are interested in going. We're flying in Thursday afternoon and leaving Sunday night.

If you are not a drinker, don't come, because I think the rule is you can't even leave the meeting room until you are staggering. We also usally get a whole black jack table to ourselves and control that beotch for an evening. We try to wreck Studio 54 Friday and Saturday night.

Rooms at the MGM are over $400 per night this weekend, but your rate would be $159. Only 2 rooms available at this rate, so PM me if you are interested.

-Manny

·
Irredeemable
9,343 Posts
/images/graemlins/bawling /images/graemlins/bawling /images/graemlins/bawling /images/graemlins/bawling /images/graemlins/bawling /images/graemlins/bawling /images/graemlins/bawling /images/graemlins/bawling /images/graemlins/bawling

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
getbit said:
/images/graemlins/bawling /images/graemlins/bawling /images/graemlins/bawling /images/graemlins/bawling /images/graemlins/bawling /images/graemlins/bawling /images/graemlins/bawling /images/graemlins/bawling /images/graemlins/bawling

[scroll]:rant:[/scroll]

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
C'mon peeps! Two rooms available! By tomorrow this time I'll be where Rock Star and High Roller left off... /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
yeeeeeeup. 2morrow nite. Getting in around 11 pm.
What time you getting in?

·
Irredeemable
9,343 Posts
/images/graemlins/bawling :rant: /images/graemlins/bawling :rant: /images/graemlins/furious2 /images/graemlins/mad /images/graemlins/angry /images/graemlins/cursin :pissed:

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Big Carrot, your in. I'll see you there Friday when your flight gets in. Redsnake, you too. The rest of you, I'll see you tomorrow night. Gerald, I hope you practiced your gambling skills, cause we are gonna kill that table!

·
Hooray for me, & fuck you
7,863 Posts
BigCarrot said:
No more takers?
smackie needs a room.. its OTC start..

·
Hooray for me, & fuck you
7,863 Posts
Smackie said:
I picked one up earlier. Thanks for looking out for #1, though, Ryan.
no problem.. i need a place to take a #2 that weekend.. glad you have a room..

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rooms are all gone. I'm off to go pack so see you guys tomorrow.

Manny

·
Senior Slacker
2,155 Posts
I am going to be in Vegas the 26th - 29th. Besides, you don't need a fat old married dork from the prairies anyway. Although I play a mean hand of blackjack from having lived in Vegas for a few years and playing the tournaments way back when... /images/graemlins/bigsmile

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
I'm in vegas the 3rd to the 6th but it's just for work.. /images/graemlins/sad

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
GOt this internet connection going. Tried roulette wheel for the 1st time. Looks easy enuff. but DAyuuuuuum. Well at least I'll get SOME Comps on how much I just lost.. /images/graemlins/smiles

G

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Have a blast guys!
I had initially planned on going, but have a bachelor party to attend in San Francisco this weekend.
I'll be in Vegas for the K1 fights on April 30 - anyone else going? My coach (Cung Le) is fighting in a "superfight".

1 - 20 of 21 Posts