Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Larry got rear ended by somebody earlier. He is not in the hospital but is pretty sore right now. I know he is trying to get ready to get to the Norwalk race, but I have encouraged him to make sure that he is OK first. Anyway, I just wanted to pass this along as he is the kind of guy who just works hard no matter if he is hurt. Take care of yourself Larry and let me know if you need anything.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
My best wishes go out to him for a speedy recovery. I agree with you John, health first, there will be more races!

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
My best wishes go out to him for a speedy recovery. I agree with you John, health first, there will be more races!
:stupid:

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
SUN RA KAT said:
Craig201MPH said:
:stupid:

:stupid:'s

·
Registered
582 Posts
I spoke with him late yesterday as well and he didn't mention it to me either; JPH, do you know when it happened? That would be about like Larry to be black and blue and working his tail off without even telling anyone--get well soon, Sir. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Sexist
44,358 Posts
Glad he's ok. He has an endless flow of Vipers and Porsches going through his shop. His work is top notch.

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
I wish the best for Larry, he took on a lot - being a middle-man for John and
I, and he deserves credit from both of us. :cheers:

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Larry is a good at being in the middle and does a fine job at bitin the pillow too. Hey Larry I am bringing your mouth peiceand a bottle of Advil to OH - youre gonna need it!

·
Registered
950 Posts
Thanks to everyone for the kind words! Ward and I worked until 3:30am this morning and drove to my house to get some shut eye. On the way into the shop @ 7:45 this morning an unfortunate accident happened and I ended up the lead car in a (3) car cluster F%^K. My heart goes out to the (2) people in the Honda CRV that were caught in the middle, they didn't fair as well as Ward and I did. Ward miscalculated his stopping distance while pulling his car trailer and literally drove the CRV into the rear end of my Hemi. The CRV is definitely totaled since it looked like an acordian in the aftermath. Ward's King Ranch received a new face-lift and is driveable, so much so that we're using it for Norwalk and will see some of you at the dyno on Thursday and the rest of you on Friday. Beaten up, hurting and running on 2.5 hrs. of sleep won't keep us from this event, guys!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts