Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
Joined
·
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will someone please explain how to make larger and smaller fonts...please /images/graemlins/freak3.gif
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,101 Posts
CitySnake said:
Will someone please explain how to make larger and smaller fonts...please /images/graemlins/freak3.gif <hr /></blockquote>

The fonts come in size 1-7. For example size = 5 but putting the [ ] [/size] as well.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,693 Posts
Ok Don please fill me in on how you make your text larger! I'm lost here now. /images/graemlins/frown.gif
 

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
Joined
·
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay, you bastages. I was looking for an actual smiley/button (.morgue conditioning).
Bastages
Okay...I'm good /images/graemlins/flipa.gif /images/graemlins/gr_driving3.gif
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,693 Posts
-RUNNR said:
<pre><font class="small">code:</font><hr>
size 1
...
size 7
</pre><hr> <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks Don!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,101 Posts
Jasonmiddletn said:
Ok Don please fill me in on how you make your text larger! I'm lost here now. /images/graemlins/frown.gif <hr /></blockquote>

HELLO!! I explained this already!! :sleeping: :sleeping:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,693 Posts
King GTS said:
Jasonmiddletn said:
Ok Don please fill me in on how you make your text larger! I'm lost here now. /images/graemlins/frown.gif <hr /></blockquote>

HELLO!! I explained this already!! :sleeping: :sleeping: <hr /></blockquote>

:rofl:
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top