Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been posted before, but has anybody tried to put lambo style opening doors on their Viper?...and has it worked? I think it would be cool, but I just can't see how it would work the way the Viper door are mounted and that the hood is in the way if they opened that way? Just thought I would ask??

· Banned
2,657 Posts
I think it would look good as well. Most viper owners just don't want to do it (or like me) don't have the money to have it done. It's not something you should DIY unless you've done it a few times.

I'd love to see lambo doors and on a targa top GTS. It would just look sweet. One day...maybe I'll do it to mine, along with the big single turbo setup...ahh yes, the dream. The reason most of us even get up to goto work.

· Registered
5,769 Posts
SCREW THE LAMBO DOORS, LEST JUST DO GULL WINGS LIKE A MERCEDES OR DELOREON /images/graemlins/freak

· Registered
2,903 Posts
Im thinkin about taking my windows out and putting up nets to reduce some door weight for the lambo doors...... /images/graemlins/freak /images/graemlins/freak /images/graemlins/freak /images/graemlins/freak /images/graemlins/freak

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.