Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 70's called, they want their Che Guevara T-shirt back.

Seriously, it's an extremely cool video, and a pretty damned cool car on top of that. It's most of a segment from an excellent fast-car TV show on the beeb, I believe it's called Top Gear. Wish they'd show it over here on BBC-America. I wouldn't have guessed it from the Diablo episode (in which our very own allanlambo's Diablo was used, I'm told), but that old dude apparently really can drive...

Warning, it's pretty big -- over 22MB. Very much worth the time to download though.

http://www.polarisuk.com/video/auto/Koenigsegg.wmv

·
The Burn Clinic
12,779 Posts
Don't remember who that fat guy is. The other guy they use, Tiff Needel, used to race F1 and World Rally. Maybe not the greatest in history, but surely better than the cheesedicks we're used to doing shows/mags over here in the U.S.

Thanks for the clip. I can never get enough car footage.

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, the Tiff episodes are great. Have you seen the one about the McLaren F1? It's worth searching for.

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Motion to ban Austin's avatar...

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
/images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

Austin

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Top Gear is an awesome show!

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
love how extremely convertible the koenigsegg is... after I get my Veyron, I'll get one of these.
I'll just have to speak a little slower when visiting the Swiss factory.
Nous les Suisses, on parle comme ca, hein?

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Isn't that the kind of thinking that got you into trouble the first time?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.