Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are planning to attend this event you must Pre Register. As of Now we are no where near the amount of entries needed to run this event. Many people do not like to pre Register but it is a must for this event!

Big thanks to Chris Marshall and his Region for all the hard work to bring the event there but we are still lacking support from the National VCA Level. This track is one of the best in the Nation and Chris Marshall has made it Possible for the Viper to Run there.

The deadline is next week and we need you to Pre Register. www.v10Nationals.com

the Registration is fully refundable if enough entries are not recieved and the event is cancelled.

we appreciate your help.

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Cudaman, Larry Macedo, Fuelman, Vern Hill, Steve "The Greek", Laurence,Gary Salties and maybe Chad Williams are coming from Fl. I would also think Lee Saunders and Tom Welch and Chuck Babel would coming and maybe Doug Levin from Florida.

Those big bad Texans are coming too.

St. Louis posse are coming too

Cudaman:flag:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
As always; Count me in. i havent sent in my application as ive been out of town, Ill get it done first this tuesday morning. hell, ill pay double if itll help keep the event locked in. too much fun and good racing to pass up; its worth it

(plus i got a few people i wanna have see my taillights for the first time /images/graemlins/drive )

·
Senior Slacker
2,155 Posts
We should have 10-15 from Kansas City in for sure (hopefully 20+). The track is one of the nicest and fastest you will ever see. Indeed, the NHRA is running the Summer Nationals event there as I type this. Any track that can support a 4.570 at 325.45 mph with a strong headwind (yesterday) has gotta be a GREAT track, and Heartland Park is most definitely that. The Kansas City VCA is pumping $2000 into this event (in addition to our entries) and we would love to see everybody show up.

The host hotel is set up for trailer parking (will accomodate 80 with ease) and is a nice hotel for the money. We will have go-kart racing on Friday night and some other interesting off-track activities as well. And don't forget that Loretta and her crew are also from this area. Should be one HOT set up in Topeka!

Be sure to preregister for Topeka ASAP. You will be very glad you did.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Texas should have anywhere from 4 to 10 and up to 14 depending on what all the tuners get ready. In the past Texas has brought out John with one, RSI 3 to 4, Norm was one but now 2, SW 1. John has turned out plenty of Texas cars but his loyal owners do not have the time or just do not care to race so John will show up with 1. Maybe that is all that it will take is just one but the more that do show up the better the race will be.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts