Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to figure out where people in the Kansas City area take their vipers for service, repair, mods etc. I have been unable to locate a single Viper tech in the KC area so any ideas would be really helpful. This issue seems to me to be a major hurdle given the price of the vehicle. I would like to hear the experiences of others. Thanks to all in advance.

Kurt

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey Kurt,
I am in St. Louis like JID had mentioned. I can take care of your warranty needs along with all of your high performance mods. I run a speed shop out of our Dealer (King Dodge).I don't know where you are at, but I am only 4 hours from Kansas City. If there is anything I can do for you, just let me know. I would be happy to help you out.
Thanks,
Joe

·
Senior Slacker
1,957 Posts
Damn, I wish I saw this earlier! There is plenty of excellent service to be found in Kansas City and you don't need to travel four hours to get it done. Mike at Bud Brown Dodge is a FANTASTIC certified Viper Tech and I would recommend him to anyone. I am guessing that the reason SB's car had miles on it was because Bud Brown does not have a bodyshop at that location - they need to take it to their other dealership. Bud Brown works on 70% of the Vipers in Kansas City and has done everything from minor recall work to complete Viper engine replacements. They also support the Kansas City Viper Club in a big way.

And while I think Bud Brown Dodge is tops for warranty work, if it is out of warranty the best Viper shop is a Ford dealer in Excelsior Springs - Chuck Anderson Ford. They are an authorized distributor and installer for Roe Racing, Bellanger Headers, and much more. They also have a kick-ass body shop that can do everything from a fascia touch up to a complete rebuild (currently involved with a $28,000 job on an RT/10). They also do Viper engine builds, superchargers, and all kinds of good stuff.

Definitely not knocking Woodhouse or Joe in St. Louis (who is indeed awesome), just letting you know that Kansas City actually has a pretty complete package for Viper service. Stop by one of our KC Viper get togethers and you can see all kinds of Vipers and their various mods. We have a lot!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.