Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

well i finally broke down and registered here. i do not know what took me so long. after just one night of reading the forums this site officially kicks ass :rofl:

i will start posting new products here too if thats okay. looks like alot of familiar people have come over here.

which by the way reminds me...

take a look at these new frames for the gen 1 and gen 2 cars...

[image]http://www.mgwltd.com/images/vlplate2.jpg[/image]

regards
george ciamillo
www.mgwltd.com

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
It's about time!! Anyways welcome and glad to have you here!!

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Glad to see you are continually updated and creating new produsts. I personally still like my plate better, which is MGW as well.
:thumb:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Welcome George :thumb:..glad you are here. You're gonna love these folks.

Clark

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
I love the new plate. I'll be placing an order for the red one tomorrow. I need one of those steering column things too.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Welcome George, good to see vendors posting. I cant wait to order stuff from you when i get my snake.

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
Glad you could finally make it. You've been getting rave reviews in the Vendor Section for quite sometime now.

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/pano/panels/26-4046.png[/image]

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
MYDRMKR said:
Can the snake background be black? And how much?

MGWLTD said:
we have the colors in red yellow grey and 96 blue. the grey goes well with ANY color. a nice grpahite shade.

regards
george

George...You're killing me...Why are you discriminating against black??? Have you heard of affirmative action??? There are alot of us blacks out here, and we demand black emblems for your shift knobs, and now for the new license plate thingys...Don't make me sue your ass! I'm on the phone with the ALCU right now!!!

Seriously though, I already have almost all your gear, but would love the "new" colored shift knob, and would even put my current MGW license plate holder on my Durango and get a new one, if the emblem were BLACK! Wassup?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[/quote]

George...You're killing me...Why are you discriminating against black??? Have you heard of affirmative action??? There are alot of us blacks out here, and we demand black emblems for your shift knobs, and now for the new license plate thingys...Don't make me sue your ass! I'm on the phone with the ALCU right now!!!

Seriously though, I already have almost all your gear, but would love the "new" colored shift knob, and would even put my current MGW license plate holder on my Durango and get a new one, if the emblem were BLACK! Wassup? [/quote]

LOL!!!!

the main reason we chose not to offer black is that the knob is all black at the top and the black will not show up well. also since black is not a transparent color you will not get the scales in the background like you do with grey. it REALLY lokks killer in a black car as i have installed a race knob in a cusotmers 1995 black rt10 :cheers:

george

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Grey ain't gonna cut it...and there would still be a silver snake head...Us black guys have what is called the "Johnny Cash Syndrome"...so not only are we a minority, but we are also mildly retarded...

Motion to ban George, if he doesn't cater to the black folk... /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Welcome! Your works is awesome (as indicated with the rave reviews you've been getting at the vendors feedback section).

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
J DAWG said:
Glad to see you are continually updated and creating new produsts. I personally still like my plate better, which is MGW as well.
:thumb:
WELCOME GEORGE!

I actually think I prefer the old one's too. But, I really like all your products, as it is obvious from my experience, that all are produced with trememdous quality, and care.
[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/2212Vipers4.jpg[/image]

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Welcome George!!!!

How about "Viper Alley" engraved shift knobs or something that packet junkie can put up in the online store?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts