Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a C6 Corvette owner interested in adding the Snake to my collection - just test drove a 2004 Red SRT - 10 ... all I can say is OH MY GOD!! Incredible!! I live in the northeast so with snow and bad weather pending I will purchase an 05 in the Spring - until then if you dont mind I will continue to play along on the forum until I own the metal!! Any good dealer's you can recommend in the phila/bucks county/south jersey area? My test drive dealer was good but doesnt have alot of inventory and I am not buying right now - Thanks!

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
there is a remarkable difference between driving a viper and a vette..it's hard to explain. drove a million vettes before I bought my car. It took me driving the viper once....sold.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Call Chuck Tator to get your car = (914) 763-3136. He's in New York (not that far) and he will treat you the best in your region. If you hang around the boards you will see several positive mentions of him. He can even lead you to a Viper Tech close to you to work on the car once you buy it from Chuck. Suppoert our good Vipers dealers -- you'll never regret it./images/graemlins/thumb1

As for your test drive -- we told you that you'd get that little grin that becomes a permanent smile!! Quite a rush, eh! /images/graemlins/joecool

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Bruce for the referral - I will call him on Monday - my intention is to purchase in the April 2005 timeframe so I assume an order needs to be placed around late February or so. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.