Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got tired of Zaino a while back, so I finally decided to get some serious shit for my paint. I got a Porter Cable orbital for Xmas, so I bought an assortment of buffing and polishing pads for it. I got Menzerna's compound and polish, and a huge kit with about everything Pinnacle makes, including the Souveran wax. I got clay bars, tons of microfiber, and all kinds of brushes and other shit. I blew several hundred bucks, so I hope my car looks great when I'm done. We shall see!

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
A little off topic, but I thought I would mention it. I saw your GTS in the video that Moundir posted and your red GTS with the chrome ACR's looked killer!! :thumb:

It also looked lowered, is it?

·
Registered
248 Posts
PICS!!!! PICS!!!! PICS!!!! PICS!!!! PICS!!!! PICS!!!! PICS!!!! PICS!!!! PICS!!!! PICS!!!! PICS!!!! PICS!!!! PICS!!!! PICS!!!! PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!! PICS!!!!PICS!!!! PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!PICS!!!!

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
So, is this the thread where we pose all our questions about car care and waxing?

Who uses Zaino exclusively on their cars?

Aren't the Zaino products polishes?

What are the real differences between waxes and polishes, and the advantages and disadvantages of each?

·
Registered
6,166 Posts
who the fuck streched the post out to about 8 feet long?????????????

:fist: :dumbass: :nuts: :kick: /images/graemlins/freak :fight: :screwy: /images/graemlins/hiFU /images/graemlins/banhim.gif /images/graemlins/jackoff

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
slaughterj said:
So, is this the thread where we pose all our questions about car care and waxing?
If you like.

slaughterj said:
Who uses Zaino exclusively on their cars?
Not me, I use Mothers only.

slaughterj said:
Aren't the Zaino products polishes?
Yes. Polish only.

slaughterj said:
What are the real differences between waxes and polishes, and the advantages and disadvantages of each?
Polishes remove fine scratches and bring up the shine. Waxes protect the paint.

There are also wax/polish combos. Ex. Mothers Carnuba cleaner wax.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Jerome said:
slaughterj said:
Polishes remove fine scratches and bring up the shine. Waxes protect the paint.

There are also wax/polish combos. Ex. Mothers Carnuba cleaner wax.
So what's the ideal way to use both Zaino and wax on a car, or is there?

What's the best waxes out there? Obviously you like Mother's, but what else? Armor All? /images/graemlins/wink

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Holy Shite...what's up with this post????
Jerome...cut it out! You're being that charming nusance that you enjoy being so much!
Pinnacle (as per Gerald...and he knows this shite), Mothers, Griots, Zaino, Meguires and a host of others ranging in price from $5 to $40 a bottle. It's mostly the same crap....if you buy ANY and apply it appropriately with the appropriate applicators (and never use your car)...it will all be good and you will be the talk of your buds! :cheers:

OK..... :rolleyes: enough please /images/graemlins/bawling

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Allright you fuckers! My jacket comes with the order. It's periwinkle blue in extra large. lol Pinnacle Souveran is suppose to be the very best wax you can buy. I think it's $60 for a small container. Hey, what can I say, I like my shit looking good! But unlike most windbreakers, I drive my car. Gotta have it shiny to pick up the poon! Here's a link for you shmucks! http://www.properautocare.com/pin-312.html

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Sooo.... I have family members who insist on giving me Armor All for Xmas each year, so I have a small stockpile of it - any suggestions on what I do with it?

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
The key to results like this...is to lightly use the Pinnacle Spray Mist in between each coat of wax/polish...Spray before you take your car out, and before you put it up, and any other waking moment you have, spray it on, spread it out, and wipe it off...And you need many coats of wax...after you remove the wax, buff with a clean white foam pad to really make your finish pop...(I really need to get a life!) /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

[image]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/215043/CZOQT-AmazingpicofmyRT1.JPG[/image]

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
The key to results like this...is to lightly use the Pinnacle Spray Mist in between each coat of wax/polish...Spray before you take your car out, and before you put it up, and any other waking moment you have, spray it on, spread it out, and wipe it off...And you need many coats of wax...after you remove the wax, buff with a clean white foam pad to really make your finish pop...(I really need to get a life!) /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

[image]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/215043/CZOQT-AmazingpicofmyRT1.JPG[/image]
Are those HRE's 18's or 19's???

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.