Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up first post just got my viper i have a couple questions first is there a differnce between my 1997gts and a 2001 gts second question what does my car run stock in the quarter mile and does the 2001 have the same quarter. third will this motor handle a 100 shot stock? fourth what do i need to get this car in the 10s thats it, sorry for all the question dont know to much about vipers

· Registered
4,280 Posts
you don't know much about vipers but you bought one? we don't expect you to be a rocket scientist or really even distinguish your left sack from your right one, but you'd think you'd do a bit of homework before spending $3X,XXX + on a car.

also, i'm guessing the mourning phase of your cobra ownership is over, cobrakiller...LOL.

welcome to the alley...enjoy your stay, but make it brief. :nuts:

· Registered
11,948 Posts
what an 01 has that a 97 doesnt...
1) ABS
2) cast pistons
3) power mirrors
4) 18" wheels

that's all that I can think of off the top of my head. there are a few minor cosmetic things that differ, but nothing worth talking about...

· Registered
1,959 Posts
You make it painfully obvious that you don't know a thing about Vipers nor correct grammar. Using the Queen's proper English complete with punctuation and capitalization would do you a world of good on this forum.

:leaving:

· Premium Member
20,180 Posts
Hey dude, you bought a good year. Yes it has forged pistons and the "lumpy" cam which the creampuff cars(2000-2002) do not have. A 100 shot will be fine with the proper tuning and make for some great fun. To get it into the 10's, get a 200 shot or a S/C or both :thumb:

· Registered
4,280 Posts
cobrakiller said:
lucifer and evilpiece of shit you guys are assholes
Listen chump, I dont care what village people reunion you had to duck out of to grace us with your presence here tonight, but your "special school", plastic helmet squad banter is aggravating my ulcer. You peanut in the turd of life, if "dick" and "asshole" is the best retort you can muster, I can see you getting easily owned by any lobotomy mental case with tourettes, much less people on the alley...

Though I'm sure with your intellect you'll only have to google half of my post to follow along you shit stirring noob....

· Registered
18,650 Posts
cobrakiller said:
copy paste error
http://www.viperclub.org/ OK , see how it lights up? Now click it and wait , then go to forums , then to Gen.I&II,(you have a gen II), then find search. [image]http://www.viperalley.com/attach/data/1/435387-4861313523f5df5989b4aa.gif[/image]

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.